direone

[WIP] Static animations pack

Can we get some pics :D

Here you go mate :P 

8wTbbM3.jpg

A new pointing pose 

qWAMynr.jpg

The 3 poses in this pic are all new, for give more variety about walking poses :D 

JbCo0s8.jpg

U9eIhqa.jpg

• Like 4

Thanks a lot buddy! :D i have other poses but i don't have pics of them :/ they will be a surprise lol  :P i'm working on the update right now,i just need a bit of time

• Like 1

Thanks a lot buddy! :D i have other poses but i don't have pics of them :/ they will be a surprise lol   :P i'm working on the update right now,i just need a bit of time

Take all the time you need dude! Patience is a virtue :)

• Like 1

Soo here you go with the 1.3 version guys, i think that all is ok but if there is something wrong tell me :D 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5l7pf8y54nqiji7/DIREONE%27s%20Static%20Animations%20Pack%20v1.3.rar?dl=0

Changelogs:

-Added 21 new poses 

-Added a folder in the pack that contains pics of all the poses to simplify the research for a specific pose without entering the animations viewer 

• Like 4

Just a small suggestion, to use the sitting poses with object that are already on the map use the attachTo command with a small object like a can 

like this for example: 

s1 (unit name) c1 (can name)

s1 attachTo [c1,[0,0,0]]

(0,0,0 are the x y z variable so play a bit around with them to find a good position for the unit :P)

Whoo! Thanks for the update, my good man! I'll be sure to make use of these immediately!

• Like 1

Whoo! Thanks for the update, my good man! I'll be sure to make use of these immediately!

:D ahaha i'm really glad that you enjoy them mate! And many more poses will come in the future :P 

• Like 1

Thank you for the update mate hope the door kick made it in :-)

• Like 1

Thank you for the update mate hope the door kick made it in :-)

Yep mate i put it in the pack :P

So guys i made these 2 new poses today :D 

Y5o8nK7.jpg

RKEMzCB.jpg

d3ZvOQ3.jpg

24yopxn.jpg

As you can see (expecially in the second picture that i post) there is a problem with the leg due to the cunico's uniforms that is a different model from the standard one  :/ but with the default uniforms the poses work with no problems 

• Like 7

I was looking at the photography thread and saw a LOT of pics of SOF teams kicking doors down.I thought to myself "Hmmmm...Direone must have updated his animation pack".And lo and behold :D

Also-nice idea adding the folder of pictures to see what each anim is.Thanks mate 

• Like 1

I was looking at the photography thread and saw a LOT of pics of SOF teams kicking doors down.I thought to myself "Hmmmm...Direone must have updated his animation pack".And lo and behold :D

Also-nice idea adding the folder of pictures to see what each anim is.Thanks mate 

Eheheh :P 

Thanks mate and enjoy them! And as you can see more poses are already in the work :D

• Like 2

Annd here are other 2 new poses guys, yep i'm working a lot these days :D 

J4VU2wA.jpg

silaQ8Q.jpg

U2T3w3f.jpg

x0lIYog.jpg

• Like 3

Brilliant animations Direone great addition to the game  :)  Could you please tell me what addon this ghille suit is in. Many thanksY5o8nK7.jpg

• Like 1

Brilliant animations Direone great addition to the game  :)  Could you please tell me what addon this ghille suit is in. Many thanksY5o8nK7.jpg

Thanks a lot bud! :D the ghille is from TRYK's multy-uniform pack 

Very nice indeed buddy

Thanks a lot buddy!! :D 

Here are 2 pics with the last 2 poses that i made today 

fRccir1.jpg

XKHd1dV.jpg
  • Like 6

Just passing by to say that I love this mod! Thanks man, it allows to make some sweet screenshots!

Here are mine :

SJ7vKHNl.jpg

XvmKB8sl.jpg

nnwQ1Ybl.jpg

• Like 2

Just passing by to say that I love this mod! Thanks man, it allows to make some sweet screenshots!

Here are mine :

SJ7vKHNl.jpg

XvmKB8sl.jpg

nnwQ1Ybl.jpg

Thanks a lot mate, i'm glad that you enjoy them! And you made some really nice pics bud :D

Thanks a lot mate, i'm glad that you enjoy them! And you made some really nice pics bud  :D

Thanks man, glad you liked them! Honestly, I can't wait to see what's coming next!  :D

• Like 1

Another new pose guys :D hope that you like it

IfTh2ls.jpg?1

w9T0GGW.jpg?1

wqhIcud.jpg?1

• Like 8