direone

[WIP] Static animations pack

I'm glad that you like the work mate!! :D

Small update:

i've made 3 new poses here's some pics guys

LFXlnTY.jpg

XX231I0.jpg

A tactical walk, i have to make some correction on the left foot because it go a bit into the ground and on the hand that don't fit well the vertical grip on the mk18. I will make also different wariations for weapons without vertical grip and for some specific rifles :D

r05hKDc.jpg

OoH9vk7.jpg

This one is made for the HK416 with vertical grip from Road Runner's CAG pack but i will make also for this one variations for rifles without vertical grip and for some specific rifles.

Um7eUmv.jpg

This one is a simple static pose that recreates a walking animation. It's a bit similar to the old walking animation of arma 3

And someone asked me if i can make the animations fits the standard weapons, yes i will make it but it will take some times :/ when i can i will work on this aspect guys :D

I wish BIS can make these into default animations. That ADS, at ease and walking/jogging pose are fantastic!

• Like 1

Great stuff mate, really like your work. 

I wish BIS can make these into default animations. That ADS, at ease and walking/jogging pose are fantastic!

:D thanks a lot mate! 

Great stuff mate, really like your work. 

Thanks mate, i really appreciate that and i'm glad that you enjoy them! :D 

I think i will update the pack really soon. I just need to make some corrections on few animations and then i can release the update ;)

3 new poses that i made today guys :D

OqObF1Q.jpg

I think that now i can update the pack, i just need to see if everything is ok and add the new poses to the config file 

After this update i will focus on some new relaxed poses as i see that a lot of people use them :D and also because i need more of them lol

• Like 3

Regarding the animation where an operator have his hand on the shoulder of the other operator, here's a pic guys :D

0HEaFJE.jpg

So this one pose with the hand on the shoulder works fine only with the other pose in the pic. For now i have only this two, but i'm working to make more variations of them. 

Amico mio,dammi per favore il numero o il nome di questa animazione,che non riesco a trovarla.Grazie

• Like 2

Amico mio,dammi per favore il numero o il nome di questa animazione,che non riesco a trovarla.Grazie

Non sono ancora state aggiunte, le metterò con il prossimo rilascio :D

• Like 1

Ok guys here's the update of the pack :D

Changelogs of version V1.2

-Added 16 new poses

-I make a folder called Documentations in here there will be the readme file, a file with some script for some aniamtions and some pics that show how some complex poses should look like 

Link for the download:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/kjpq70tkjf1obr3/DIREONE%27s%20Static%20Animations%20Pack%20v1.2.rar?dl=0

And i will put the download link also in the first post :D and i will update it every time i update the pack of course

• Like 3

Hello, very nice Mod,can work on multiplayer?????

I don't know mate, it's not signed and i don't know how to make it :/ but i created this mod for singleplayer anyway bud

Hello, very nice Mod,can work on multiplayer?????

Why would you want to use static animations in Multiplayer?

• Like 1

Why would you want to use static animations in Multiplayer?

I would ask the same thing when I firstly so this comment the day it was posted but then I was like "Fuck it, let people do whatever they want"

• Like 2

I would ask the same thing when I firstly so this comment the day it was posted but then I was like "Fuck it, let people do whatever they want"

Yes, but they're STATIC animation poses, designed for screen shots, they serve no other purpose, as they have no game play function.

• Like 1

Yes, but they're STATIC animation poses, designed for screen shots, they serve no other purpose, as they have no game play function.

Well I guess he wants to show his friend how good he looks as a statue :)

• Like 2

If there are any drill and ceremony animations in this pack I would use them in multiplayer. Example: Marine standing at attention at my embassy.

I have been under the impression that if everyone has the animations they can be used with a set animation script? I haven't tested that.

We could use some sad soldier/head bowed animations, for dramatic after-action shots. I wouldn't mind seeing some goose-stepping either, for my Fascists. I also think it would be cool if there was a three-man animation of two guys holding another back from a physical fight.

But maybe I'm an asshole for suggesting so many things.

Guys the fact is, i can pick suggestion but this pack born for a pesonal need of mine, most of the animations are made for specific screenshots that i like to make, so there will not be any cerimonic animations as i don't need any of this type of poses and also because there are alredy some of those type of animations in game, sorry :/

And @Hate i can take into consideration the pose of the physical fight but i don't promisse you nothing mate as i don't really need a pose like that but could be cool

• Like 2

hey man what is the animation  number is for the door kick i cant find it anywhere?

'

• Like 1

hmm...Good question mate, i'm updating the game now and as i have more than 50 animations now i don't remember the number of the door kick pose :S also for me i use a personal pack of poses so the blender file and the file in the pack that i released doesn't match :/ i will check as soon as the game is ready man or maybe someone can answer your question before i can check the game :D 

• Like 1

Thanks no rush really sweet pack BTW

• Like 1

Guys i'm now working on some new poses! I'm sorry that i was away from the topic for a while but i was a bit busy :/ but i think i can release an update really soon :D

Peace guys! 

Thanks no rush really sweet pack BTW

And for you mate i checked the mod and there isn't the kick pose in the pack :/ i will put it in in the next update :P

• Like 2

So guys i think that this evening i can release an update :D

i have some new poses for you :P

So guys i think that this evening i can release an update :D

i have some new poses for you :P

Can we get some pics :D

• Like 1