direone

[WIP] Static animations pack

@Direone - good to see some more animations from the community! Keep up the splendid work, mate! :P

Thanks a lot mate!! :D i will keep up the work as i need always new animations for my screenshots :P

• Like 2

No mate you don' t need any sqf, just write this in the init of a unit:

This switchMove "animation name"; this disableAI "anim"

Tell me if with this script the animations works mate :D

Tried using your example with quite a few different animations and when I hit "preview" from inside the Eden editor the unit that should be doing the animation is halfway into the ground doing no animation but has his arms out to his sides horizontal to the ground. 

That's the spirit! If you're interested, I did a little screenshot tutorial here, though I think you're well beyond it! :P - https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/186065-arma-3-screenshot-tutorial/

Mate i've started making animation when i discovered your tutorial and the video that explain how to make static poses :P i'm very thankful that you have made this tutorial! :D

Tried using your example with quite a few different animations and when I hit "preview" from inside the Eden editor the unit that should be doing the animation is halfway into the ground doing no animation but has his arms out to his sides horizontal to the ground.

Mmm it's strange all the animation works fine for me in game. You put the script in the player init or in the init of another unit?

Mmm it's strange all the animation works fine for me in game. You put the script in the player init or in the init of another unit?

init of another unit, should it be the other way around?

No no it's right in that way mate, mmm try in this way, name a unit for example s1 afrer that enter in the editor and use the debug console using a script like this:

s1 switchMove "Pose_1"; s1 disableAI "anim"

No no it's right in that way mate, mmm try in this way, name a unit for example s1 afrer that enter in the editor and use the debug console using a script like this:

s1 switchMove "Pose_1"; s1 disableAI "anim"

I just turned off all of my addons except CBA & your Static Animations mod and still get the same results even in the debug console.  As soon as I put in that script the guy sinks down into the ground waste high. 

I just turned off all of my addons except CBA & your Static Animations mod and still get the same results even in the debug console.  As soon as I put in that script the guy sinks down into the ground waste high.

Ok mate i will see if other have the same problem and i will try to help you out! :D

Ok mate i will see if other have the same problem and i will try to help you out! :D

haha ya it has to be something I'm doing or something with my setup!  I'm the only loser!

• Like 1

Where are these in the animation viewer?

Where are these in the animation viewer?

You can find them under the unknown section mate :D but they don't work because there is somethings wrong in the config.cpp file. I correct the error in the file so later today i will put a new download link for the working version of them.

All animations looks like http://i.imgur.com/pA64C5W.jpg
May be it is broken after 1.58 or i do something wrong?

No no mate, i found an error in the config.cpp file but i fixed it. Later today i will upload the link with the working version of the animations :D 

Looks awesome !!!! Will test it shortly.

Thanks mate!! :D 

• Like 1

Now I can do some fucking sexy scenes, cheers mate.

I'm glad that you enjoy them mate :D but for now the animations doesn't work, i fixed the problem this morning and i will upload a new link with the working animations later today :)i have sent the new link to some people and i'm just waiting to know if the poses works fine now

here is the problem with : 

this switchMove "Pose_7";
55937_20160426200225_1.jpg

You downladed the 1.1 version mate??

here is the problem with : 

this switchMove "Pose_7";

Just for know you use the animation directly in game or via a sqf file mate?