Sign in to follow this  
pratush

Unable to Update ARMA 3

Hi Guys I have ARMA 3 1.54 installed.But now I am unable to Update it.Any Help will be appreciated

Hi Guys I have ARMA 3 1.54 installed.But now I am unable to Update it.Any Help will be appreciated

Steam should automatically download the update. You do have it installed in steam?

On which platform (Windows, Mac or Linux) are you playing ARMA 3?

If you have installed it on a Mac or Linux the experimental port versions are limited to version 1.54 for now (https://dev.arma3.com/ports).

Best regards

I had the same problem, I had to go into steam library and then on to settings and manually had to select automatic updates only to find the update was to do with weapons.

I had the same problem, I had to go into steam library and then on to settings and manually had to select automatic updates only to find the update was to do with weapons.

How did you do it manually ?

On which platform (Windows, Mac or Linux) are you playing ARMA 3?

If you have installed it on a Mac or Linux the experimental port versions are limited to version 1.54 for now (https://dev.arma3.com/ports).

Best regards

Windows 7 32bit

In your STEAM Library right click on ArmA3, select Properties. When the new window pops up select 'Updates' (second tab from the left). Then in the drop-down menu select High Priority. However, for a long while now disabling automatic updates hasn't been on option on STEAM so I doubt this is the issue.

So it might also be worth validating your game cache by going to the 'Local Files' tab (third one from the left along the top) and then selecting the 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache' button and following the on-screen prompts.

It some how preset it's self, a friend told me to check my propertie settings and there it was, I just high lighted/selected it like Jackel326 said.

So time will tell if it works.