1 minute ago, General Yudenich said:

what armed forces be using Fiat 6614? 🤔

they were used by the nogovan armed forces, the remnants of which became the cornerstone for the FIA after russia invaded

I have some question's about the FIA uniforms: 
1. Will the old uniforms back from when this mod was first announced (I assume they are alpenflage re-textures of another uniform) make it to the release? 
2.  When the M70 parka model was revealed by H. Kramer, it shows there's a hood attached and lowered. But on the in-game screenshots of the uniform I can't seem to make out any hoods present. Will the in-game uniforms have the hoods?
3. If the answer to my second question is yes then will there be variations of the uniform with the hood up?

18 hours ago, calamitychicken said:

1. Will the old uniforms back from when this mod was first announced (I assume they are alpenflage re-textures of another uniform) make it to the release? 
2.  When the M70 parka model was revealed by H. Kramer, it shows there's a hood attached and lowered. But on the in-game screenshots of the uniform I can't seem to make out any hoods present. Will the in-game uniforms have the hoods?
3. If the answer to my second question is yes then will there be variations of the uniform with the hood up? 

in the first release there will be no hood-up models simply because i didn't get around to create them, they are planned for the future though, i am just really occupied in RL now so waiting on those would delay the release even further.

3 hours ago, Heinrich Kramer said:

in the first release there will be no hood-up models simply because i didn't get around to create them, they are planned for the future though, i am just really occupied in RL now so waiting on those would delay the release even further.

Thank you for the response. 

On 7/9/2019 at 8:48 PM, calamitychicken said:

No sadly not. They were retexures of the NAPA uniforms from A2. At the time they were placeholders till the M70 parka was made. 

On 7/11/2019 at 5:18 AM, slatts said:

No sadly not. They were retexures of the NAPA uniforms from A2. At the time they were placeholders till the M70 parka was made. 

I see, thank you for the response.

On 7/9/2019 at 11:21 AM, Heinrich Kramer said:

What tanks will be on FIA side? Standart T-55 and T-72? Or maybe some new like T-62? There is so many cool T-62 made for A2, just need guys who can port them...

Okay i see previous posts you can not answer on my previous post. That could be cool see some new vehicles in Arma 3 anyway. But your FUG and Fiat 6614 still very cool! Waiting for the release of your mod (as the Bohemians carried away by aliens and they no longer hope)😑

• Like 1

1 minute ago, General Yudenich said:

Okay i see previous posts you can not answer on my previous post. That could be cool see some new vehicles in Arma 3 anyway. But your FUG and Fiat 6614 still very cool! Waiting for the release of your mod (as the Bohemians carried away by aliens and they no longer hope)😑

we where planning on delivering the FIA with the french AMX-13  but that will happen in a later update

• Like 5

4 hours ago, General Yudenich said:

(as the Bohemians carried away by aliens and they no longer hope)😑

Hi Folks,

Hah - wish their space aliens had a time warp that would magically send them back to 1985...

Regards,
Scott 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Heinrich Kramer said:

we where planning on delivering the FIA with the french AMX-13  but that will happen in a later update

Wow!  I didn't think anybody would ever release one of those.  If you have a picture that you feel comfortable sharing, I'd love to see it.  No pressure of course.

2 minutes ago, HaceElOso said:

If you have a picture that you feel comfortable sharing, I'd love to see it.  No pressure of course. 

not yet, it's still planned but work hasn't begun yet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is still very exciting news anyhow, I love the creative direction you are taking with the FIA, I have a feeling my prior least loved faction will become my new favorite. 

On 7/11/2019 at 5:18 AM, slatts said:

do you guys post whats going to be in here ? im just curious i saw a few pictures. 

I actually didn't know of the Swiss M70 parka until I saw it here. It was just a few weeks ago I actually brought myself to buy a real one and boy I am not at all disappointed with this thing. I wish someone had incorporated this jacket into the game years ago. 

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 3:20 AM, Heinrich Kramer said:

Very cool to hear that the AMX-13 will eventually make an appearance. With the AMX-13 being a light tank, have there been any thoughts on the AMX-30 making an appearance as a FIA MBT?

5 hours ago, scimitar said:

Very cool to hear that the AMX-13 will eventually make an appearance. With the AMX-13 being a light tank, have there been any thoughts on the AMX-30 making an appearance as a FIA MBT?

Probably not. We see the FIA pre invasion as a mixture of Warsaw Pact leftovers and cheap, light European equipment. 

• Like 3

"Probably not. We see the FIA pre invasion as a mixture of Warsaw Pact leftovers and cheap, light European equipment. "  I think the GDP for Everon , Nogova wouldn't allow for much military spending on each islands Militia , just enough to police rowdy incidents but probably not strong enough to launch any coups due to political disagreements for instance with the Communist party of both islands. Any plans for helmets or soft caps only? 

On 7/23/2019 at 1:07 PM, yevgeni89 said:

"Probably not. We see the FIA pre invasion as a mixture of Warsaw Pact leftovers and cheap, light European equipment. "  I think the GDP for Everon , Nogova wouldn't allow for much military spending on each islands Militia , just enough to police rowdy incidents but probably not strong enough to launch any coups due to political disagreements for instance with the Communist party of both islands. Any plans for helmets or soft caps only?  

what kind of helmets would they have i wonder

If they were to have them I think based on exports the M1 steel helmet would be a big contender or some variant of it , I dont know of many other helmets that were exported in large numbers post ww2, pre ww2 I know czech vz 32 helmets made it as far as chile in south america and swiss m18's made it into argentina as well as german stahlhelms into various south american countries.

I think though if they were going switch it up a bit perhaps the m18 wouldn't be a bad choice, as they were phased out mostly by the swiss armed forces in favor of the m70 by the time ofp takes place.  

• Like 1

For now, the FIA have captured Soviet helmets available. But mainly wear soft covers. 

In other news. I've enjoyed working on the Hind and Hip more and more lately. The dynamic loadout is a fun feature to work with. I've set the Hind up to carry an OFP style loadout of 8 AT-6 missiles. But it is possible to change this to various rocket pods and bombs per preference. Same with engine covers, they can be hidden or shown in the Virtual Garage. 

A5DDFD40D87D7986E1C6BF792BD2E0C6E31F2AF4

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

On 8/28/2019 at 3:09 PM, slatts said:

For now, the FIA have captured Soviet helmets available. But mainly wear soft covers. 

In other news. I've enjoyed working on the Hind and Hip more and more lately. The dynamic loadout is a fun feature to work with. I've set the Hind up to carry an OFP style loadout of 8 AT-6 missiles. But it is possible to change this to various rocket pods and bombs per preference. Same with engine covers, they can be hidden or shown in the Virtual Garage. 

nice

Edited by R0adki11
removed quoted images as per our forum rules.

On 7/23/2019 at 1:57 PM, slatts said:

Probably not. We see the FIA pre invasion as a mixture of Warsaw Pact leftovers and cheap, light European equipment. 

AMX-13 is cheap?🤔If I was in charge of FIA vehicles , I'd give them a good old T-62 as an MBT. It is undoubtedly cheaper than the AMX-13 and is in service with many middle Eastern countries. I think it wouldn't be a problem for the FIA to get a few😉

Tanks seem a little out of place for the FIA I could see them having maybe 5, but definitely old really old stuff , like the newest would be some sort of IS2,t-55 or maybe a chaffee/walker bulldog  , but the FIA not really being a professional military force with a large budget or even large full time force and more along the lines of a home guard or gendarmerie, lightly armored wheeled or some track vehicles and a focus on light infantry would probably be more plausible. The FIA combined I feel would be about as large or slightly larger than the AAF is but with a quarter of its assets, No Air,No Heavy armor,minimal maritime presence enough to patrol the waters and do customs checks , Few Heavy crew served weapons , few APC's or IFV's . 

Too bad that it doesn't meet your vision of a correct FIA faction

• Like 1