Here are a number of links to sites with images of gun trucks and improvised fighting vehicles being used in Angola, the Balkans and Ukraine. And "monstrosity" is a pretty accurate term for some of them but those aren't really the kinds of vehicles that I was thinking of. Ordinary looking trucks with bolted and welded on armor and weapons systems would seem to be more appropriate for A3.

http://armorama.co.uk/modules.php?op=modload&name=SquawkBox&file=index&req=viewtopic&topic_id=214066

http://www.massimocorner.com/afv/Surviving_Croatian_Improvised_AFV.pdf

http://www.balkanwarhistory.com/2018/02/improvised-war-technique-made-in-war.html

https://imgur.com/a/ECa7g

https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/kiev-ukraine-september-08-2015-improvised-355514936

• Like 3

Minor request to also incorporate plain green/tan versions of some of the items like vests. I know I saw one for the PASGT and I hope that stays, preferably with some loadouts mixed in. The more generic items available, the better for those of us who like to make up factions or use just generic kit (which allows the entire roster of good guy and bad guy stuff to be used, no worries about origin).

3 hours ago, Hvymtal said:

Minor request to also incorporate plain green/tan versions of some of the items like vests. I know I saw one for the PASGT and I hope that stays, preferably with some loadouts mixed in. The more generic items available, the better for those of us who like to make up factions or use just generic kit (which allows the entire roster of good guy and bad guy stuff to be used, no worries about origin).

Flat green versions of the PASGT and BDU's will make it into the game. As for tan or desert. They may come later. But I don't forsee any reason to forbid retextures if anyone wants to have a crack at them 

• Like 2

I was having a hard time guessing, but you left it in the image name.

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE xD :rofl:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Hvymtal said:

I was having a hard time guessing, but you left it in the image name. LOL xD

hehe yea, oh 58 :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hvymtal said:

I was having a hard time guessing, but you left it in the image name.

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE xD :rofl:

whoops :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Judging by the generously-sized (for a 206) MFD Main screens, that would be an OH-58D. The paint would still have been drying as the first units got them around Christmas of 1985! Stretching the timeframe by just a little bit, but hey, I ain't complaining; first decent Kiowa in Arma 3 I can recall. Roof-mounted sensors OP :icon_dj:

• Like 2

Indeed, OH-58D. Norsu has been working hard on creating textures on it. His magic fingers have cooked this up so far 

107410_20181215004733_1.png

• Like 20
  • Thanks 2

On 22/09/2018 at 3:46 PM, slatts said:

We will! Among other things. I've recently ported the CJ5 to Arma and given it some A3 treatment. Still some kinks to buff out! 

Will you add US military police uniforms?

18 hours ago, RedRaccoon7 said:

Will you add US military police uniforms?

This mod is about recreating the game Operation Flashpoint in Arma3 so it maybe out of the scope of the mod. 

• Like 2

I'm very curious about that fiat apc, the anticipation is killing me , is this perhaps from when the island militias were still organized pre invasion ? 

The Conflict '85 team would like to wish you happy valentine's day with love, from Nogova

20190214232958_1.jpg

• Like 20

My friend I appreciate your hard work 

is there a tatra t815 and zil130 trucks 

the project is done ? Could you provide a download links to 

thanks my friend 

23 minutes ago, Mohammad Wazzan said:

My friend I appreciate your hard work 

is there a tatra t815 and zil130 trucks 

the project is done ? Could you provide a download links to 

thanks my friend 

This thread is in the discussion section of the forums, hence no download link.

• Thanks 1

Just saw video on youtube by JezaGooner and he was showcasing Resistance campaign made by Bt Morfey (Link), and im wondering are you going to recreate all 3 campaign parts (Cold War Crisis, Red Hammer, Resistance)?

If you plan to make whole package il rather wait for yours and play it from beginning one by one.

Thanks. 

• Like 1

Although I'm not the 'official' voice of this mod I hate to see a query go unanswered, especially from you Markocro!

The current team is focused on building OFP style assets. Missions are not currently being worked on to any degree.

Play what's available now and have fun. That's my advice .... for what it's worth 

• Like 3

On 3/27/2019 at 8:49 PM, cleggy said:

Although I'm not the 'official' voice of this mod I hate to see a query go unanswered, especially from you Markocro!

The current team is focused on building OFP style assets. Missions are not currently being worked on to any degree.

Play what's available now and have fun. That's my advice .... for what it's worth 

Okay then, thanks for the answer, i know this takes a lot of time for mod like this, and im very grateful to devs, i hope everything is going according to theirs plan.

Hi guys, I'm a 3d artist and wanna join this game dev / game mod project. If you wanna know my skills and experience. Here is a link to my work, https://www.artstation.com/foxial so just let me know who to talk to and we can start from there. Thanks!

• Like 2

"1, where are you?"

Just want to check in with you guys and give some updates. Progress is still going. We're currently working on what we can as real life is that, real life. 

However I have been getting some work done where possible. One thing I got going was proxy mags. So far the SA61 and M16 have them. 10 and 20 for the SA61, 20 and 30 for the M16 

20190510214108_1.jpg

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

So are we, still here and waiting for those screenshots, keep up the good work! :)

Ecstatic to hear you all are still hard at work on this , I still have so many questions about that fiat apc !!