the answer is: the New Uniform of the FIA Soldiers

it will become an M70 Parka from the Swiss Army

It's still missing most of it's detail though

jacketWIPForums1.jpg

jacketWIPForums2.jpg

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

<3 I do miss the old alpenflage glory , I am still curious about the leg pouches though 

• Like 1

Thise are standart pockets for alpenflage pants of the same set as the parka.

Spoiler

1477ar_enl.jpg

kamuflyazh-shveytsarskoy-armii-alpentarn

• Like 1

That makes perfect sense now , thank you, I forgot how massive those pockets were 

@slattsis that an upgraded version of Everon with new clutter and ground cover?

with every pic posted here by slatts i cant shake the felling that total progress is going up by 10% more :P

Any chance of seeing T-62s and T64s in this mod? :)

1 hour ago, k-hunter said:

Any chance of seeing T-62s and T64s in this mod? :)

They didn't feature in Operation Flashpoint or its expansion Resistance so likely not, but the mod makers may choose to add such vehicles. 

I'm trying to understand something:

Conflict '85's goal is to replica almost the exact content featured in OFP, or to recreate arsenals used during the Cold War in the '80s?

20 minutes ago, ranger_24 said:

I'm trying to understand something:

Conflict '85's goal is to replica almost the exact content featured in OFP, or to recreate arsenals used during the Cold War in the '80s?

Recreate OFP content with few liberties to make things more interesting. In the screen I posted we have our current resistance (Fia) uniform. It's Swiss M70 Alpenflage with Norwegian M77 boots. In OFP resistance units had Alpenflage uniforms and some sort of vests. M70 combines both vest and uniform

• Like 4

Yeah the original vest with the FIA uniforms were nothing more than safari vests from the looks of it.

Today marks a new milestone for Conflict '85. Our newly modelled FIA units are now in game! Between Norsu and Kramer. They've done a splendid job!

20180330013438_1.jpg

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

I LOVE IT , I also really like the detail you did with the foliage loops on that pasgt 

• Like 2

I do have a question will all the fia be wearing the Alpenflage ?, I remember two units it was hunter"sniper" and the machine gunner were in flecktarn if I remember right, another one of those strange quirks BI did, as it was designed in 76 but not implemented until 1990 within the bundeswehr.

Just wanted to take a moment to thank everybody who has supported us over the last while. It dawned on me that I started this project 2 years ago. You're continued support along with the excellent work the crew put in, keeps me going for such a long time. 

Hopefully, we can share our work with you soon!

• Like 20
  • Thanks 7

we are here and waiting, keep up :)

there are lot more people who just keep track on updates but don't comment here at all, keep that in mind :)

• Like 6

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 3:03 PM, slatts said:

Just wanted to take a moment to thank everybody who has supported us over the last while. It dawned on me that I started this project 2 years ago. You're continued support along with the excellent work the crew put in, keeps me going for such a long time. 

Hopefully, we can share our work with you soon!

It's crazy, but there are still many people here playing Arma 3 who fell in love with OFP way back in 2001 (like me)! 

I love the effort made to keep that OPF 'Cold War original flavor ARMA'  alive in Arma 3. 

• Like 4

I don't know of its possible, but did anyone ever roll or recreate the original ofp faces forward like Lukin's or David Armstrong. I see guba's and I believe I had seen Mr.Troska's too at some point.