52 minutes ago, slatts said:

*Pic*

Well, would you LRRP at that (pun?). Good to see you're still hard at work, with some fun new classes too. Will that odd picatinny at the bottom of the M14 be removed before release for a more old school look?

50 minutes ago, REFORGER88 said:

Well, would you LRRP at that (pun?). Good to see you're still hard at work, with some fun new classes too. Will that odd picatinny at the bottom of the M14 be removed before release for a more old school look?

Short answer, yes. We currently don't have the proper M21 that he should be armed with. It will be done in the future. 

• Like 1

Old Skool Armor

As we've been a bit quite lately here's a wip of a model I'm working on.

This is the first MBT I've attempted for Arma so I hope you can recognize it!

Textures are just placeholders until Brother Norsu can work some subbie painter magic

h24i3K8.jpg

• Like 37

I can't contain my excitement. I've been waiting for a proper US Army M60A3 for so long. You certainly did not disappoint! Bring on the Red Steel, I can't wait to pit the Patton against them. 

Edit: I gotta ask, is the M60A3 going to have TTS or just passive night sights? And, if you'll indulge my curiosity, what camouflage schemes are planned?

• Like 3

nice looking m60, textures are good looking as they are now, gj.

im constantly visiting this place to see for more updates, you were quite for some time and im glad i see something new.

More excited about this than any arma3 campaigns :)

Thanks for the replies

14 hours ago, REFORGER88 said:

I gotta ask, is the M60A3 going to have TTS or just passive night sights? And, if you'll indulge my curiosity, what camouflage schemes are planned?

That's far too technical for me, maybe Slatts could answer that one. I'm having enough trouble trying to convince it that it isn't a helicopter ... (PhysX)

As far as camo goes the rest of the team seem to favour MERDC, although I'm not a great fan of it myself (but that's just me being awkward.)

4 hours ago, markocro said:

im constantly visiting this place to see for more updates

you are most welcome!

• Like 3

On 22/07/2017 at 1:36 PM, R0adki11 said:

The OFP Demo Mission, one my favourite mission of all time :happy:

hmmm in 2001 ..time flies :P

2 hours ago, cleggy said:

As far as camo goes the rest of the team seem to favour MERDC

Firstly, thank you for replying. Secondly, oh lord yes. You all have hit every check mark on my list of what I'd want out of an M60A3! There's just something about that MERDC I find irresistible

EDIT: If...if you wanna make it a helicopter..I won't stop you lol. But I'd much rather have an AH-1 ;D

On 9/18/2017 at 1:19 AM, cleggy said:

Old Skool Armor

As we've been a bit quite lately here's a wip of a model I'm working on.

This is the first MBT I've attempted for Arma so I hope you can recognize it!

Textures are just placeholders until Brother Norsu can work some subbie painter magic

h24i3K8.jpg

Amazing work. As always :eyeheart:

I love it already! This may be a weird thing to ask, but would it be possible to do a version with a dozer blade?

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies and likes

On 9/19/2017 at 6:54 PM, Polyus said:

This may be a weird thing to ask, but would it be possible to do a version with a dozer blade?

well as it's still wip anything can happen! but until I'm happy with the base model any variant has to be on the back burner.

On 9/17/2017 at 11:50 PM, REFORGER88 said:

is the M60A3 going to have TTS or just passive night sights? 

High Command tells me the M60 won't be getting TTS - it looks like the M1A1 is getting all the 'toys' ...

M60 not happy

M60 says "kiss my butt Abrams"

9snocJb.jpg

• Like 19

18 minutes ago, cleggy said:

High Command tells me the M60 won't be getting TTS - it looks like the M1A1 is getting all the 'toys' ...

M60 not happy

M60 says "kiss my butt Abrams"

Ahh the M1A1, bunch of overpriced rattletraps if ya ask me! Very interesting, I suppose they'll be on even footing with the Reds when the smoke begins to fall hehe.

• Like 1

Nice, it's always good to play some cold war and 80s stuff in arma, are you have future plan doing other countries? like china and korea? They also playing a big part in 80s history.

Even in the harsh nights of Kolgujev. you gotta admire the FUG Cleggy and Norsu have worked on 

6CDE1E99359CBAB505C653A21923D772900068B2

On 9/24/2017 at 3:32 PM, Reptilienski said:

Nice, it's always good to play some cold war and 80s stuff in arma, are you have future plan doing other countries? like china and korea? They also playing a big part in 80s history.

They'd be very interesting armies to have for sure, but I don't see them happening with us 

• Like 25

US campaign, RUS campaign, RES campaign all those recreated and played one by one I could say we gonna have 20-30 hours off playtime, agree? =)

• Like 2

This is looking great :D, definitely can't wait for cold war scenarios again. I don't think it's been asked , but do you know what kind of air assets are we looking at possibly in CUP conflict '85

• Like 1

5 hours ago, yevgeni89 said:

This is looking great :D, definitely can't wait for cold war scenarios again. I don't think it's been asked , but do you know what kind of air assets are we looking at possibly in CUP conflict '85

Basically right now it's what was on OFP 

MI-24, MI-8, SU-25

UH-60, UH-60 FFAR and A-10. 

One missing piece is the AH-1 

• Like 6

My imagination will have to do for now, looking forward to anything you have planned :)

I didn't see mention of this but, We in Europe had the M2 Bradley's during the 1980's.

I am fairly certain the m2 Bradley will be in as it was in Operation Flashpoint

• Like 2

If you need some advice on the equipment of the time, tactics and such, hit me up. I have mechanized infantry skills and we always had a platoon of tanks (4) attached to us when we trained.

• Like 2

Perhaps, if they continue to mod this, they could do according to time periods:

Conflict 1985 (since they're busting their humps to make this)

Conflict 1944- 1970 (then people can relive actual incidents, Checkpoint charlie, and other incidents)

Conflict 1970-1990