I wont ask you when this will come out ( it's done when it's done © ) , I'm here to ask you what are the plans and the current situation. 

We have seen many ground vehicles , are they all done?

Planes and helos? Would be great to see Cobras and A10s again. 
Is the infantry all done? What is missing and what is planned? 

Just now, beppe_goodoldrebel said:

I wont ask you when this will come out ( it's done when it's done © ) , I'm here to ask you what are the plans and the current situation. 

We have seen many ground vehicles , are they all done?

Planes and helos? Would be great to see Cobras and A10s again. 
Is the infantry all done? What is missing and what is planned? 

I understand the idea of this mod, is to base it on what was released with Operation Flashpoint, so its quite likely that Cobra's and A10s are on the list. :f:

12 minutes ago, beppe_goodoldrebel said:

Is the infantry all done?

No.

we currently have US Troops and Soviet Troops, we do not have any special uniforms like flight suits and officers uniforms.

US Forces have Alice Rigs and Pasgt Equipment (with alice rigs on top)

Soviet Forces have 6b2 Vests with Chicom Carriers and shoulder slung pouches.

Planned are more Uniform Variations for the basic infantry, Officers/Generals uniforms, Flight Suits and Crew Overalls and the whole FIA faction is currently missing too.

• Like 6

On Wednesday, April 19, 2017 at 9:55 AM, Mr.Skellington said:

No.

we currently have US Troops and Soviet Troops, we do not have any special uniforms like flight suits and officers uniforms.

US Forces have Alice Rigs and Pasgt Equipment (with alice rigs on top)

Soviet Forces have 6b2 Vests with Chicom Carriers and shoulder slung pouches.

Planned are more Uniform Variations for the basic infantry, Officers/Generals uniforms, Flight Suits and Crew Overalls and the whole FIA faction is currently missing too.

You guys are doing really great things! I was curious, going back through the thread I saw some mentions scattered here and there, but nothing concrete. Was any fruit ever borne from communications between your team and the CWR2 team after they declined to port to A3?

Colonel Alexei Guba will never leave a battlefield in defeat! 

AE24ABAD6B17CCB52EDD90CA6298C749433B6DAA

• Like 18

Will you make Guba's pajamas, same like he had in OFP?)) (I mean this weird soviet ww2 uniform)

• Like 2

That reminds me, I have too book an appointment for my tooth....

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Rayko said:

Will you make Guba's pajamas, same like he had in OFP?)) (I mean this weird soviet ww2 uniform)

Short answer, yes. 

Long answer, currently this is made using the SLA officer uniform. Weather this will get changed with a new model is still up in the air as to when/if.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, killjoyau73 said:

G'day all, been awhile!

Got busy and finished CounterstrikeHave fun :rthumb:

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Awesome, I love the older stuff (I like grime, I don't like shiny).

Given that you're accompanied by other marines, any chance that you could also make it COOP?

12 minutes ago, domokun said:

Awesome, I love the older stuff (I like grime, I don't like shiny).

Given that you're accompanied by other marines, any chance that you could also make it COOP?

Well... Hadn't really planned on it mate. Was hard enough getting everything to work as is without throwing another massive variable into the mix.

Just now, killjoyau73 said:

Well... Hadn't really planned on it mate. Was hard enough getting everything to work as is without throwing another massive variable into the mix.

No worries mate. I had hoped that it might be simple.

BTW I really enjoy your other SP missions.

I often use Battlefields as a stress test when testing new mods and OCing my machine.

Right gents, Pathfinder is done.

Just be sure to keep your heads down once that second Shilka is gone. :rthumb:

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

• Like 8

Once you're done with the brunt of this mod, will you be adding more factions? (East/West Gemrany, Norway, Czechoslovakia, etc)

26 minutes ago, radioheadmemes said:

Once you're done with the brunt of this mod, will you be adding more factions? (East/West Gemrany, Norway, Czechoslovakia, etc)

I believe this was answered previously. Somewhere around the first or second page. Something along the lines of a maybe.

It's something we've discussed internally and been coming up with ideas around. In short we want to do something unique but that it is something for further down the line. We don't to lose focus but also don't want to burn ourselves out. 

• Like 1

Introducing the M16A1E2. 

A US Army soldier patrols the castle on Everon, carrying his new M16A1E2 rifle, 1985.

Following the testing of a new M16 rifle by the United States Marine Corps. The US Army requested several examples from Colt for their troops to field test. These examples first found their way to Germany but soon ended up on the Malden island chain as the soldiers testing them were rotated to the islands. It soon became a baptism of fire as US troops battled Communist rebels for control of Everon and Malden. 

With such valuable experience in combat. Further changes were made to the rifle which became known as the M16A2. For the troops who battled for the Malden Islands, it's a rifle some owe their lives to for it's improved reliability over it's predecessor. As one soldier remarked, "How could you not love it?"

C0186C100FB8048DB65381E7D4EFF5810E87B069

The model was kindly donated by Mondkalb. He based it off the original look of the M16A2 in OFP with all it's glorious inaccuracies. We decided to name this the M16A1E2 to give it a fictitious but believable name. It follows the ethos of our mod perfectly and again, we thank Mondkalb for his kind donation :)   

• Like 24

43 minutes ago, slatts said:

Introducing the M16A1E2. 

Love the fact that a new M16 model has made it's way into CUP. Also, the uniforms and LBE you've modeled for the US Army Infantry are absolutely gorgeous. Quality work. I can certainly appreciate the level of work put into replicating the OFP rifle. But part of me cringes at that forward assist being too low. Nonetheless stellar work, and a pleasure to see the mod coming along well!

3 minutes ago, REFORGER88 said:

Love the fact that a new M16 model has made it's way into CUP. Also, the uniforms and LBE you've modeled for the US Army Infantry are absolutely gorgeous. Quality work. I can certainly appreciate the level of work put into replicating the OFP rifle. But part of me cringes at that forward assist being too low. Nonetheless stellar work, and a pleasure to see the mod coming along well!

Thanks for the kind words. But just to clarify. The new M16 will just be apart of C'85 and not the CUP main build as per requested by the author :) 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, slatts said:

glorious inaccuracies

Amen, brother.

I can't give you guys enough kudos for aiming for the spirit of the old OFP, including the weird quirks! Not that I'm biased towards updating things from older games but retaining their weird quirks... :f:

• Like 3

Looks great! The camo is a bit dark though.

"The M16A2, 15 rounds a second, perfectly balanced and only weighs 5 pounds, how can you not love it?"

I'm super stoked for this mod guys. Keep it up!

2 hours ago, wsxcgy said:

Looks great! The camo is a bit dark though.

That's mostly down to the renderWorld I used to make the photo :) 

• Like 1