Something is watching you through narrowed eyes ...

is it a bird? ...no! .... is it a plane? .... no, no!

well is it a BRDM? ... N ........ err .. well BIS seemed to think so back in the day

have we  an imposter in our ranks?

eyes.jpg

• Like 17

Ah, ain't it the OT-65 polish'ed BRDM-222 thing... long time no see :drinking:

• Like 1

Give that man a Cee-gar!

This thing is diabolical to drive .. for a recon vehicle it's amazing how much you CAN'T see.

and don't even think about making a turn without a man in front with a red flag....

Hmmm ... thinking about it there might be a few of those guys nearby ...

grey.jpg

• Like 10

Been playing a bit of Wargame RD lately and it's got me super pumped for something like this in Arma.  Keep up the fantastic work guys.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Imperator[TFD] said:

Been playing a bit of Wargame RD lately and it's got me super pumped for something like this in Arma.  Keep up the fantastic work guys.

I tend more towards Air-Land Battle, but same. But, to stay on topic, C'85 has something that I wish was present in Wargame; that sexy, sexy MERDC camo. When I saw that M270 all camo'd up I damn near squealed. Now if they had the old M60A3 Patton in the old MERDC scheme, I don't think I could handle it 

• Like 2

Yea the MERDC camo is pretty good looking:eyeheart:, it would be nice to have.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, REFORGER88 said:

Now if they had the old M60A3 Patton in the old MERDC scheme, I don't think I could handle it 

I don't think I could handle it either ;)

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, slatts said:

I don't think I could handle it either ;)

Well, as a 13M I'm overjoyed just at having the 270 MLRS in her old school camo. You all really outdid yourselves too, the textures on the vics are gorgeous.

You really know how to get a person to boot up OFP and replay the first landing mission for a 100x'th time...

But why no butt pack and dust goggles (because air assault) tho? Either way - just minor cosmetics, all else is fine )

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bars91 said:

You really know how to get a person to boot up OFP and replay the first landing mission for a 100x'th time...

But why no butt pack and dust goggles (because air assault) tho? Either way - just minor cosmetics, all else is fine )

Some of the Vests have butt-packs, some don't, depending on the role

i didn't get to build any goggles yet but that'll come too.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Mr.Skellington said:

Some of the Vests have butt-packs, some don't, depending on the role

i didn't get to build any goggles yet but that'll come too.

Yeah, AFAIK some preferred to go either w/o butt packs or toss 'em on their ALICE packs.

Esp. during such supply clusterfucks like during Grenada '83 air assault.

Just check pics - M1 helmets, random 'Nam gear, ALICE packs, PASGT vests w. some helmets here and there... good stuff for Cold War gear whores like myself :don11: 

I hate clean "by the books" loadouts, as it's just unrealistic for anything but limited COIN "gucci" SF/QRF warfare.

• Like 4

I really don´t want to be "that guy", but i am anyways. Is there an estimated release date? I know, it´s done, when it´s done, but are we talking months or years? I really need this nostalgia. Just a rough plan for the release would be enough for me.

39 minutes ago, kickapoo0 said:

are we talking months or years?

Yes. Unless it's days or decenniums.

1 hour ago, kickapoo0 said:

I really don´t want to be "that guy", but i am anyways. Is there an estimated release date? I know, it´s done, when it´s done, but are we talking months or years? I really need this nostalgia. Just a rough plan for the release would be enough for me.

When its done and not before. And sorry to say posting such a question is against the forum rules

No spam or advertising:

Advertising of any commercial or personal project, product or service on these forums is not permitted. Chain letters and pyramid schemes are similarly prohibited. This includes the Personal Message service and clan recruitment outside of the Clan Recruitment forum. Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added. Please do not post duplicate threads in more than one forum and do not "Bump" threads. Posting "any news", "is it out yet" or asking for a release date type posts are also spam.

Now lets get back on topic :f:

• Like 2

(Disclaimer. I honesty can't remember if these got posted before) The ever amazing Norsu has done some fantastic work on the armored line up. 

BDBBE0A1541D99C7370D7BA8FD2916E87B53A2C3

• Like 23

7 minutes ago, REFORGER88 said:

You're beautiful human beings, all of you. 

The work Norsu, Mr.Skellington and Clegyy have put in after the last few months and continue to put in is beyond what I could have asked from them. I'm truly grateful they came on board!

• Like 6