30 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

Does it have to perfect? This mod is about making it similar to OFP, which was not historically accurate. 

It has to be like the authors want it to be. I'm just telling my opinion. But if i were on the place of the "wheel creator", i'd make it more lovely! (but i can't cuz i have my own truck to finish)

All parties quit the bitching, i'll render new textures for the tires when i get the time

Edit: Done

they're now being processed by norsu, results coming soon(ish)™

• Like 3

Inappropriate posts removed, any further issues will result in forum infractions. 

• Like 2

Wheels are done so everybody should be happy now :drinking2:

demwheels_zpst3qmti1e.jpg

• Like 10

Now it's better. Now i'm happy. But i can see a small error in junction of the tire thread - it's a little bit bigger.

didn't see it while baking, it's where array starts and ends.

you probably won't see it ingame when you don't search for it though

• Like 3

Testing some improved MUTT textures and new materials:

mutt_zpsyuc6dt4j.jpg

Still WIP naturally. Click for hires.

• Like 22

Really nice jeep. The pic looks like an official screenshot from BI. Keep it up! Thats great! :f:

• Like 1

Basic MUTT is almost done:

mutti_zpswmrsbisx.jpg

• Like 17

These vehicles look great!

Can we get some screenshots of the infantry units? :grinning:

• Like 3

Just a question. I know a few month back give or take you displayed the updated faces for ARMA 3: Conflict '85. Is that still WIP or are they good to go?

Good job boys! Really. Cold War - my favorite part of history.

I have a question about Soviet Army. You will make them like in OFP, or like IRL. If you need photos or videos with Soviet gear, i can send you. (Sorry if i missed similar question)

2 hours ago, Collaborationist said:

Good job boys! Really. Cold War - my favorite part of history.

I have a question about Soviet Army. You will make them like in OFP, or like IRL. If you need photos or videos with Soviet gear, i can send you. (Sorry if i missed similar question)

They are going to be mostly like in OFP, but other, more realistic Camo variants are planned too

• Like 3

The next update (whenever) promises to be outstanding. Great work, CUP team :)

New to the forums, but I've been interested in the Cold War and military history in general for a while, and I've enjoyed making Cold War missions. I can't wait for the new options this will open up for mission making lol. I'd die for a proper M60A3 though, I'm tired of using the ones from the Turkish Armed Forces mod haha.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, REFORGER88 said:

New to the forums, but I've been interested in the Cold War and military history in general for a while, and I've enjoyed making Cold War missions. I can't wait for the new options this will open up for mission making lol. I'd die for a proper M60A3 though, I'm tired of using the ones from the Turkish Armed Forces mod haha.

Welcome to the forum :) Don't know if it helps-there is an M60 in NiArms as well. It might not be the model you want though. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24621

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ineptaphid said:

Welcome to the forum :) Don't know if it helps-there is an M60 in NiArms as well. It might not be the model you want though. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24621

Many thanks! I actually meant the M60 Patton MBT, but I do use the M60 for making Cold War units! I am excited for the M1IP, and the MERDC camo is something I've been dying to see in Arma 3 for a while!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, REFORGER88 said:

Many thanks! I actually meant the M60 Patton MBT, but I do use the M60 for making Cold War units! I am excited for the M1IP, and the MERDC camo is something I've been dying to see in Arma 3 for a while!

Hmm-never realised how confusing that could be :) Talking about a tank and people think you mean a machine gun..I wonder if that ever lead to some interesting situations in combat...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ineptaphid said:

Hmm-never realised how confusing that could be :) Talking about a tank and people think you mean a machine gun..I wonder if that ever lead to some interesting situations in combat...

I couldn't tell you! I'm enlisted field artillery, not a tanker, and my service doesn't go back quite that far xD

• Like 1

Thanks for all the kind words lately. 

But what is this? A tea party? 

7A2C7C2EC0B20D3167D06736DA34D470BDE095C7

• Like 16