6 minutes ago, Comrade Ivanov said:

OFP has a lot of things, that are a little bit odd (Berets for soviet officers for example). I tried to represent Soviet Army of that period, but I hadn't enough resources for that. Vilas had mod (Project '85) that was pretty historical. Soviet soldiers there had standard uniform. I can make codes for mods and textures, but have no experience with models

Well although OFP had some quirks it is what this mod is trying to recreate and not to be historically accurate. For historically accurate mod, you may need to look elsewhere.

• Like 2

Creating alternate textures is no problem. US Troops have multiple camos already, i'll do the same for the russian units. Final configs are Slatts decision though

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Comrade Ivanov said:

OFP has a lot of things, that are a little bit odd (Berets for soviet officers for example). I tried to represent Soviet Army of that period, but I hadn't enough resources for that. Vilas had mod (Project '85) that was pretty historical. Soviet soldiers there had standard uniform. I can make codes for mods and textures, but have no experience with models

It would be cool, if you guys would colaborate. If you can do codes and textures, i think that would help a lot to get things going.

Looking very forward to this mod! The recent update to CWR2 has had me itching for a Cold War mod for arma 3.

15 hours ago, kothen said:

Looking very forward to this mod! The recent update to CWR2 has had me itching for a Cold War mod for arma 3.

Thanks man! CWR2 is a big inspiration for me to look up to. 

• Like 4

I'm currently working on some Pasgt armors for the US troops. A variant with an Alice suspender Rig and multiple pouch-combinations is being worked on too.

Sketchfab

• Like 7

Soviet pilots take a break alongside their Mi-8 helicopter 

ab25f189152e4f6eb810c5b2ab503299.jpg

• Like 17

After a long hiatus from Arma modding I started working on textures again. I'm working on a new BTR60 texture and I was hoping someone could tell me if this camo scheme is appropriate for 1980s:

trump01544reviewcs_2.jpg

A simple olive green variant is already shaping up well, just need to add more details like dirt, scratches and stuff.Also I'm thinking a captured FIA variant with hand painted camo would be a nice addition.

• Like 6

Slatts you glorious man/woman (delete as applicable)! the only reason i keep Arma 2 installed these days is cause of cold war rearmed. Absolutely love this era, glad to see your bringing the cold war to Arma 3. Shall be following this with a keen eye.

• Like 3

Just wanted to stop by and say, as a crazy OFP fan, this is looking fantastic!

• Like 2

The Pasgt Vests with Alice rigs are almost done and Night Operations are possible too

XFO3GG9.jpg

mQ4XxLk.jpg

edit: figured out how to embed pictures

• Like 13

10 hours ago, Mr.Skellington said:

The Pasgt Vests with Alice rigs are almost done and Night Operations are possible too

For some reason the forum won't let me embed the pictures so i'll link them

http://i.imgur.com/XFO3GG9.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/mQ4XxLk.jpg

Any chance for a DBDU?

Keep up the good work! 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, beppe_goodoldrebel said:

Any chance for a DBDU?

Keep up the good work! 

gm5Rub5.jpg

dbdu is pretty much done, i just need to increase the size of the pattern on the helmet

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Mr.Skellington said:

dbdu is pretty much done, i just need to increase the size of the pattern on the helmet

Hooah! 

Looks like you guys missed only PRC77s and grenade vests ( not seen in OFP though ).  

You can include my PNW57 for Ivan's pilots ( I can give you the p3d if needed )
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=30596

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Josh_Yong said:

Do you have plans for German vehicles and equipment?

At this moment right now. No.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Josh_Yong said:

Do you have plans for German vehicles and equipment?

Shameless plug for Cold War stuff:
We do!

• Like 5

I haven't checked this in a while, amazed by the progress you're making with this, good job!

• Like 4

MUTTS IN MONTIGNAC

or how I stopped worrying about performance on Tanoa because Everon is my home ...

http://monty.jpg

• Like 19

Love this! Been watching this intently..great work!

Diesel

• Like 1

On 2/3/2017 at 6:39 PM, cleggy said:

MUTTS IN MONTIGNAC

or how I stopped worrying about performance on Tanoa because Everon is my home ...

http://monty.jpg

Could we get a version of this Jeep as a MP-version?  For roadblock duty.With  a Red/Blue Beacon Light on it so we could see it clearly from the air.Will make this mod uniqe.

Any plans on making a Bell Jet Ranger helo for this?  They where common back then. Great mod ,would like to see a nice F-4 too.:yawn:

• Like 1