So some little updates from me. I've ran into a serious snag with PBO Project which has annoyed the bollocks off me. So to calm down I've made the basic outline for reference (while listening to the shooting sound of Bob Ross) the shape of the old Boat E 

http://image.prntscr.com/image/88043f8d02454ee8aa1889eab818d170.png

I've nicknamed this the Beloe Class Patrol Boat. Beloe is a lake which straddles the Cherna/Russia border in the Green Sea map. 

I've also changed the camos around for the M1IP and M1A1. The A1 will receive the factory green paint job. While the IP will come with a MERDC Summer scheme. 

Still struggling away with mapping the ALICE webbing. Story of my life. 

• Like 5

So some little updates from me. I've ran into a serious snag with PBO Project which has annoyed the bollocks off me. So to calm down I've made the basic outline for reference (while listening to the shooting sound of Bob Ross) the shape of the old Boat E 

http://image.prntscr.com/image/88043f8d02454ee8aa1889eab818d170.png

I've nicknamed this the Beloe Class Patrol Boat. Beloe is a lake which straddles the Cherna/Russia border in the Green Sea map.

Those rear slat areas look familiar... Seems like I updated something similar a while back for either CUP or the A2 CWR project... if might want to rummage through my boat stuff as there might be things there to save you some time, esp. the different colored hulls (based on the RHIB hull).  You should know where to find the goodies...

Triple drop, Here's Ground Attack II - Clean Sweep II - Chinook

Chinook is vastly different from the original. Enjoy, you glorious OFP fans.

So are you planning to stitch these into a campaign?  Not thinking cutscenes but I seem to recall there were a few that had conditions for the next mission.  Maybe I'm not remembering correctly

So are you planning to stitch these into a campaign?  Not thinking cutscenes but I seem to recall there were a few that had conditions for the next mission.  Maybe I'm not remembering correctly

These are the SP missions. Not part of the CWC campaign.

These missions are awesome. One question - I currently have no internet on my PC, is that possible to download through armaholic or somehow download files from Workshop?

Nice project!

- Are there currently plans for a M48 Chaparral?

MIM-72_Chaparral_07.jpg

- Are you recreating the original OFP islands?

AFAIK M48 was not in OFP. Vulkan was.

But as I remember, at least Vilas had a decent enough model made for ArmA 2

(man I REALLY wish for that stuff to somehow end up in A3. some already has, to there's hope - so much effort and care put up for that stuff)  ;)

Nice project!

- Are there currently plans for a M48 Chaparral?

- Are you recreating the original OFP islands?

Kind of hard to say a definite no. But at the moment. It's not in my initial plans. 

As for OFP islands, as Roadkill said, CUP has those :)

The man is on a roll. What can I say?

• Like 2

The man is on a roll. What can I say?

Just here to keep the dream alive mate  :D

• Like 2

Just here to keep the dream alive mate  :D

Doing a better job than me so far  :blink:

If I may offer a recommendation,

You should talk with the CUP team and see if you could integrate this with the CUP mod itself isntead of having a seperate release.

You are doing great work and this is an awesome idea, but it would be much better to keep things simple and have it part of 1 mod. 

• Like 2

If I may offer a recommendation,

You should talk with the CUP team and see if you could integrate this with the CUP mod itself isntead of having a seperate release.

You are doing great work and this is an awesome idea, but it would be much better to keep things simple and have it part of 1 mod. 

You may not know but Slatts is already part of the CUP team ;)

You may not know but Slatts is already part of the CUP team ;)

I think he was talking about killjoyau73 ;)

Greetings

Here is a small WIP of a vehicle I'm working on for Conflict85 - the M151 Mutt.

Slatts has convinced me that this thing is essential to the smooth running of the US faction

in his mod, so naturally I stopped whatever I was doing and started work immediately.

MUTT_2.png

I've grown rather fond of it but realised that modding an open top vehicle

is more difficult than I first thought.

No great slabs of bodywork to hide all the annoying little bits of detail!

It is great fun to drive around in tho' - especially if you config it as a sports saloon

- cornering with opposite lock in a Mutt anyone? :D

• Like 11

I've managed to find a temporary holder for the ALICE rig. Turns out the CDF had one attached to the 6B3 all along!

It's by no means perfect, but it'll do till I get better at mapping and textures

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/478897176936532651/43AB98FD98769E3D760BA3F5757BC4186AC28FDB/

5104C4C837360304D967D7355F0BA49B7BFBCBAB

• Like 8

Greetings

Here is a small WIP of a vehicle I'm working on for Conflict85 - the M151 Mutt.

Slatts has convinced me that this thing is essential to the smooth running of the US faction

in his mod, so naturally I stopped whatever I was doing and started work immediately.

http://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac163/cleggy_01/WIP/MUTT_2.png

I've grown rather fond of it but realised that modding an open top vehicle

is more difficult than I first thought.

No great slabs of bodywork to hide all the annoying little bits of detail!

It is great fun to drive around in tho' - especially if you config it as a sports saloon

- cornering with opposite lock in a Mutt anyone? :D

Will we see a M2 version also?