Looks really great! But what about M60A3 MBT?  :)

Looks really great! But what about M60A3 MBT?  :)

Well, there is a model of the tank from back in ArmA1. That has been passed around since, and is present in PRACS A2 and CWR2 as far as I know. So there's hope, right?  :P

Nope the faction names aren't in CUP 

Here are the current ones 

CON85_O_RU85

CON85_I_FIA

OK thanks!  As they aren't in CUP (my misunderstanding) I'll wait for the full classname list.  :)

Will you attempt to port/add some Cold War era vehicles that are not currently included in CUP? The US M60A3 Patton comes to mind as something that would be great to see in Arma 3.

I think this model of m60a3 is quite suitable for porting to A3.

That maybe the case, however permissions must be sought before and addon can ported.

That maybe the case, however permissions must be sought before and addon can ported.

Of course. I hope Rygugu won't mind   :)

Since CWR2 already cooperated with CUP on OFP terrain port, so anything could happen now... but let's leave the decisions to mod makers shall we?  ;)

Of course. I hope Rygugu won't mind   :)

I've been meaning to contact him. Good reminder :D 

Since CWR2 already cooperated with CUP on OFP terrain port, so anything could happen now... but let's leave the decisions to mod makers shall we?  ;)

Who knows what mod makers are deciding right now ^^

Just a little scene 2F46DCFE01329ABACA8C16815CF0DD4354B150E0

• Like 16

except the weather was crappy in the original scene ))) so, no sunglasses for mr. vodka consumer leader right there  -_-

• Like 1

"Of course I can, you idiot. Corporal, execute one of them every minute. And you... one more word and you'll be the first to die."

Ah, the nostalgia!

• Like 3

Talking about nostalgia, I recreated the first mission from OFP:CWC: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=713415070 

Of course once this mod is completed, those CUP units from ArmA 2 will be replaced very quickly :)

Pretty good mate, few things though... I'd change/delete the cargo inventory in the helos because they still contain vanilla weapons and gear. The helos are engaged by the enemy tanks on the way in, caused the mission to break a couple of times because they were shot down, so maybe set the helos to captive or whatever. And just because of pure nostalgia, maybe change the time to early morning with fog/overcast conditions like the old mission.

Anyway, pretty tight recreation.

• Like 1

slatts, Is that Nogovian police? :) Remove "miliciya" letters from jacket. :) And make nogovian badge to cap.

slatts, Is that Nogovian police? :) Remove "miliciya" letters from jacket. :) And make nogovian badge to cap.

Yeah I need to change it. Also need to make the uniform a bit more green. For some reason I had it down as a tan colour in my mind. 

• Like 1

MASSIVE thanks to Temon who sent me his OFP faces pack. Tons of familiar faces will return :)

E9F00ACF2873984608BF1166CDCC56586B133FB6

• Like 7

slatts , Great resistance units, but soviet beret must be another type and olive colour, like in ofp :-)