Where's the thumbs down button when you need it. ^^

• Like 5

Damn when i thought there were enough re-skins in a3 modding this happens. Can't people just download ARMA 2 again and play CWR 2? It's better than anything out there when it comes to cold war and there are hundreds of different missions for it already. Plus arma 3 cant really portray ofp or older armas well , its too different. If there is undoubtedly a better game like a1 & 2, there is no point to rush and force playing A3.

http://cwr2.arma2.fr/

Although i can certainly appreciate your opinion. I don't understand how you can say Arma3 can't portray OFP or Arma, the advantages of the game engine is that is allows you to portray what every time period or genre that you want to create. Be it WW2, Present day or futuristic. I look forward to this expansion to CUP as it will allow us to play with some Cold War themed units, especially as CWR2 isn't been ported to Arma3. But anyway before we get into off topic territory, i look forward to what this mod begins.  

• Like 5

Damn when i thought there were enough re-skins in a3 modding this happens. Can't people just download ARMA 2 again and play CWR 2? It's better than anything out there when it comes to cold war and there are hundreds of different missions for it already. Plus arma 3 cant really portray ofp or older armas well , its too different. If there is undoubtedly a better game like a1 & 2, there is no point to rush and force playing A3.

I'm not forcing anyone to play anything. I am making what I want to make and like sharing it with anyone who wants to play it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 8

CWR is good. So is ArmA3. And CUP. And this "c85" looks to be good. So, why have just one thing, when you can create an actual choice?  -_-

Damn when i thought there were enough re-skins in a3 modding this happens. Can't people just download ARMA 2 again and play CWR 2? It's better than anything out there when it comes to cold war and there are hundreds of different missions for it already. Plus arma 3 cant really portray ofp or older armas well , its too different. If there is undoubtedly a better game like a1 & 2, there is no point to rush and force playing A3.http://cwr2.arma2.fr/

sounds like COMMUNISM to me...
  • Like 1

Still chip chip chipping away at the vehicles. 

F215E4742843D66E7AB6D54CE09FD726EDE2F983Some of those done already, and the FFAR armed UH-60A model 

6EBF268E98B43D42007C8F241A937BB539B32C33

• Like 12

Can't wait to give those Ruski's a taste of steel rain. 

Textures look fantastic. Gonna have the BMP-1 for the USSR as well?

Rock on, Slatts!

Can't wait to give those Ruski's a taste of steel rain. 

Textures look fantastic. Gonna have the BMP-1 for the USSR as well?

Very nice, fantastic work :)

Thanks lads :) @killjoyau73 Yeah currently looking at giving the Russians the same shade of green on most of their armored vehicles to separate them from NAPA/SLA textures.  

ICYMI My amazing colleagues in the CUP terrain team are bringing back the OFP islands into Arma 3. I simply cannot wait! 

Nogova is looking fine! 

42F1C1F591262D9C9601667016E48A5A0E27164D

• Like 9

CWR2 and ARMA 3 ?  :blink: 

Don't get me wrong, it would be pure awesomium! although, Slatts, you're currently doing the first true Flashpoint revival mod. I mean, with all the red and white stars on the vehicles and such. I love it :D

Now there is even more reason to have your stuff in CUP by default. The islands will be there from the get-go. So should be units, no?

Really great mod idea, i would kill for US Vehicles in MERDC Camo (  :wub: ).

• Like 1

Out of curiosity, are the factions and class names already published?  Just curious...

• Like 1

Not yet, if you need them I can post them

Not necessary at present.  However if they are included in CUP then I can start slipping in the factions with my packs for those appropriate to the era, like BRDM-2 w/ older ATGM, etc.

• Like 1

Man, I need this in my life. OFP islands and units? Oohhh yeahh. Gotta remake CWC campaign.

• Like 5

Slatts, I'm prepared to roll out an update.  Can you confirm if those factions are presently in CUP?  Perhaps I'm just a bit dense but I'm not seeing the faction names

• Like 1

Slatts, I'm prepared to roll out an update.  Can you confirm if those factions are presently in CUP?  Perhaps I'm just a bit dense but I'm not seeing the faction names

Nope the faction names aren't in CUP 

Here are the current ones 

CON85_O_RU85

CON85_I_FIA