sttosin

[SP_COOP8]HOUSE TO HOUSE

THERE ARE TWO SEPARATE MISSIONS HERE. One is APEX EDITION (No mods required) and Other is CUP (Takistan)

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present House To House Apex Edition. (You need APEX DLC).

This version does NOT require any mods!

Some other subtle changes I think you guys will find fun. Let me know what you think....and of course....Enjoy.

Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=721208614

693F75FCA2014E4F1E77B2C5D47D8020F565CCE1

2. CUP Edition

Link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=667836410

BC2D527A1F99BA170720890B5A5AA90330D1668E

HOUSE TO HOUSE - TAKISTAN

I present you with a short but fun mission you will enjoy playing Single Player and with up to 7 of your buddies.

We've had tons of fun coming back to this one on our server at AIM.

You are part of small special forces team getting dropped into a hostile village in Takistan. Find the two hostages and rescue them. Eliminate every enemy in the village to secure it.

Death could be around the corner. Expect CQC engagements.

The village changes each time you play through to increase replayability. Have fun and let me know what you think of this one.

This Takistan Version Requirements: @CUP terrains, @CUP Weapons, @CUP Units, @CUP Vehicles.

Scripts Credits: Sanjos EPD, Bangabob COS, SHK pos and more...I will update.

• Like 1

this is a great mission 10/10 recommended to everyone who's tired of missions with big build up that never deliver on the actual gameplay side. this shit is legit fun.

• Like 3

Sounds interesting Sttosin.  Any chance you can make it not require Marksman DLC?

Sounds interesting Sttosin. Any chance you can make it not require Marksman DLC?

Try now.
  • Like 1

Good fun, tried the APEX version in SP. The other units performed well and seemed to be following a plan.

One small quirk - I got a whispered message played on an endless loop from the moment I came close to a building. "Noone here", or "over here".

Enjoyed it, thanks!

• Like 1

Good fun, tried the APEX version in SP. The other units performed well and seemed to be following a plan.

One small quirk - I got a whispered message played on an endless loop from the moment I came close to a building. "Noone here", or "over here".

Enjoyed it, thanks!

Thanks OP. Did you check out the person trying to get your attention or did you just let them die? Time for a replay through!

Enjoyed it, thanks!

Its fixed now. Also you can now recruit AI teammates to command if that is your thing.

About the message, I figured it was some of the hostages, so nice touch. Excellent news regarding the AI teammates :) Will definitely try it out again