faire

Boot Camp with Zeus?

I have already asked in general forum with no answers: is there any way to run the virtual reality tutorials with Zeus? I have found the module, but it seems to be inactive. It can be placed but nothing starts and it is not possible to choose between the infantry / vehicles course icons in its menu.

Uff, I just found out. It's necessary to run a corresponding game-mode first, than the placeable modules work as well.

It looks like a great way to show the ropes to the new players - moving, firing rifles, grenades, alway including some form of a score-board. 

Uff, I just found out. It's necessary to run a corresponding game-mode first, than the placeable modules work as well.

It looks like a great way to show the ropes to the new players - moving, firing rifles, grenades, alway including some form of a score-board. 

To respond to your question, there is indeed a Bootcamp scenario that is made by BI and should be in your game, and works like so:

1. Start a multiplayer server

2. go to mission list

3. Choose Altis > ZGM 4+1 Bootcamp

4. If you're the one training the trainees, go as the trainer on BLUFOR, otherwise, go on INDFOR.

5. Start the game with trainer and trainees.

6. As a trainer, open zeus interface with Y

7. Go to modules > Training > Training Stages(something like that), and choose the preferred course.

8. Scripts will start running and instructions for you will be given and also to the trainees.

9. Train the trainees.

Hope this helped!

On 04.05.2016 at 5:52 PM, lankercool said:

To respond to your question, there is indeed a Bootcamp scenario that is made by BI and should be in your game, and works like so:

1. Start a multiplayer server

2. go to mission list

3. Choose Altis > ZGM 4+1 Bootcamp

4. If you're the one training the trainees, go as the trainer on BLUFOR, otherwise, go on INDFOR.

5. Start the game with trainer and trainees.

6. As a trainer, open zeus interface with Y

7. Go to modules > Training > Training Stages(something like that), and choose the preferred course.

8. Scripts will start running and instructions for you will be given and also to the trainees.

9. Train the trainees.

Hope this helped!

My mission list on Altis is empty