This post is for people who interested to know how it works in multiplayer this mod! I know that this mod is not supported in multiplayer, but even so tried to test him. Connect this mod to the server and gave to the players. Mod does not work consistently. Players and server

have a large desync. Splashes of blood and meat cuts be seen, but the blood is not visible on the surface. So use this mode for multiplayer is not recommended.

• Like 1

v2.04:

Fixed configuration file which caused BloodLust to have compatibility issues with others addons.

Working now! Thank you!

i dont understand what the settings mean? theres no description to explain what each setting does when changing values. 

any ideas? 

Thank you for this grimson mod! Everything working as intended thus far.

An idea would be the addition of simple dismemberment, like it was done in SLX. When hit with enough damage the unit is deleted and body parts are spawned.

We've been over the SLX charred bodies many, many times in this thread :/

I still use them with this and head gore mod cause i like shock and variety.

• Like 1

i dont understand what the settings mean? theres no description to explain what each setting does when changing values.

any ideas?

Update to the latest version. I've added descriptions a few updates ago.

Thank you for this grimson mod! Everything working as intended thus far.

An idea would be the addition of simple dismemberment, like it was done in SLX. When hit with enough damage the unit is deleted and body parts are spawned.

Have you witnessed the vaporization effect yet?

good work zooloo, definitely "a must have mod" !

• Like 1

Version 2.1 will feature an overhaul of the vaporization system as well as some performance improvements.

Hi zooloo75. I'm a bit late to the party but thought I'd drop by to say thanks for this great mod, which just gets greater with each release. Anything which helps increase the immersion of this game gets a tick in its box from me.

• Like 3

Hi zooloo75. I'm a bit late to the party but thought I'd drop by to say thanks for this great mod, which just gets greater with each release. Anything which helps increase the immersion of this game gets a tick in its box from me.

Thanks TPW -- right back at you with your mod! Love the immersion it adds!

• Like 2

Working on a new feature -- sound effects when units are hit by vehicles:

Some of the sounds are placeholder. This feature will be toggleable via the Settings Menu.

I was disappointed while running over zombies in Halek's "Ravage" mod and not hearing any "thud" or confirmation that I just plowed through a group of zombies, so here's this.

• Like 5

Working on a new feature -- sound effects when units are hit by vehicles:

As an avid Ravager myself this is an awesome feature......are blood splatters on the windscreen possible?

• Like 3

Looooong time wanting this^^

Blood on windshield would be awesome with small gibs at hgh velocity :p

I'd actually like to script no damage if same side or civilian vehicle unless its insane speed as mods like TPW's cars tend to almost aim for my troops (vanilla problem not his fault)