Jesus Christ, this is lovely! The performance and the vaporization keeps getting better and better! Keep up the great work!

• Like 1

When using Blood Lust in a multiplayer game does the client and the server have to have the Blood Lust settings set the same or does the server set the Blood Lust settings for everyone ?

When using Blood Lust in a multiplayer game does the client and the server have to have the Blood Lust settings set the same or does the server set the Blood Lust settings for everyone ?

The settings can differ between the server and the clients. The multiplayer functionality of BloodLust isn't fully fleshed out still. To force settings across clients, you'll have to analyze BloodLust's code a bit and inject those settings either through the mission or the server to the clients.

Working on a new blood splatter texture pack. Once released, it will be optional, and won't require that the mod be updated. You'll be able to just download the textures and import my custom settings into the BloodLust Settings Menu.

These splatters give a better indication of the projectile path.

f030cb2b5d159bd577bde32d10849da8.jpg

If you'd like to preview these textures or try out this feature, here's the latest version of the pack: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rnfzglmht1szbbr/BloodLust%20Custom%20Texture%20Pack.zip?dl=0

• Like 2

Update incoming tomorrow! Everyone thank Lord Vivec for donating and helping me test the update.

Current changelog:

v2.46:
Added vaporization effect for multiplayer.
Added method for server owners to force certain settings on clients (check "ConfigurablesMultiplayer.sqf").
Blood splatters in multiplayer now inherit the projectile's rotation like in the singleplayer version.
  • Like 1

uBamuSM.png

UPDATE

New version available: http://files.bitdungeon.org/arma/@bloodlust_v2.46.zip

Official BloodLust Website: http://bitdungeon.org/arma/bloodlust/

Note: The server and clients must run the addon.

[12-11-2016] v2.46:
Added vaporization effect for multiplayer.
Added method for server owners to force certain settings on clients (check "ConfigurablesMultiplayer.sqf").
Blood splatters in multiplayer now inherit the projectile's rotation like in the singleplayer version.
Corrected usage of playSound3D command in the codebase for multiplayer environments.

Is there way to push out setting across all clients on MP server? by default its not really noticeable effect in MP, should I change the numbers higher or lower in MP config of the addon?

Love the mod.

Suggestion: After walking over a dead body you will leave bloody footsteps on the ground for a small period of time.

• Like 1

when i open bloodlust settings the screen is blank, empty. trying importing a setting is not working for me, screen stays empty

Hello, it is possible for the moddeur to take blood, fly (the witcher 3) everything related to bloodlust to incorporate it into arma 3 ?

Hi,

Great mod !!! :eyeheart:

Question,how to configure it for an MP(all players) mission please?

When I build the mission, must I have to place a command line for each character?

Solo, I just see drops of blood but it does not bleed when the wounded walk.

On 25/1/2017 at 11:16 AM, neetch said:

Suggestion: After walking over a dead body you will leave bloody footsteps on the ground for a small period of time.

Same with bloody wheel tracks would be very cool.

Also, it would be cool if the blood were even brighter when using thermals.

dfb47b1e28b6426c83a8385b416e0ba3.jpg

• Like 1

It's defenetelly missing from the game , since it 's a military one!

Just ,  GOOD STUFF !

congratulations !

• Like 1

hey zooloo, is it possible to make this mod working  clientside only ? would be nice

I will be migrating the BloodLust source code repository to Github tonight soon and will be working on a bug fix regarding the z-fighting that occurs with the placement of blood pool objects and surfaces.

Also, if anyone knows how to fix the flickering animations, please let me know. Seems to be a texture caching issue, though I guess I'm not doing the most optimal method of animating object textures by rapidly swapping images from a sequence.

Regarding the Github repo, this will hopefully make it easier for you guys (the community) to make contributions to the mod by either creating your own branch, creating pull requests to fix bugs or add new features, or just have an easy way to view the code.

• Like 3