Hi, meiestrix.

Would you share how to disable the instant death w ACE revive? Which Bloodlust setting did you have to change? Thanks!

Thanks for the answer. I figured out how to disable the instant death.

Is there currently a way how I can force a setting for every player on a server, or has every player to change this setting manually?

Always has been.

"So gory, that Bohemia Interactive banned it from the Workshop!"

so what does that mean??? i'm confused now... @.@

Is there a way to have the gatling cannon 20mm on the blackfoot, cause bodies to explode, Not sure if im going in the right direction but I have tried adding ammo classnames to the vaporization ammo classnames list but have had no success.

EDIT: I figured out that if you change VaporizationDamageThreshold to 0.01 they explode with the 20mm caliber no others settings changed. By the way love the mod. If you don't mind me asking if it would be possible to have the gibs  show up on flir  like dead bodies do in game. again love the mod.

"So gory, that Bohemia Interactive banned it from the Workshop!"

so what does that mean??? i'm confused now... @.@

I think that's simply a "sales-pitch" for the mod. If BI policed the workshop at all, maybe then they'd be in a position to actually ban anything. As it current stands the workshop is an un-policed wasteland...

I think that's simply a "sales-pitch" for the mod. If BI policed the workshop at all, maybe then they'd be in a position to actually ban anything. As it current stands the workshop is an un-policed wasteland...

I think it was initially.....actually.

Love the mod - lot's of fun! I was experimenting with the settings for which surfaces are excluded (cars for example as the spatter will stay floating in place if the vehicle if driven off. Was wondering if the decal for spatter could inherit the same characteristics as the bullet "blob" mark in game that does move with vehicles? I'm hoping it could be tweaked for some nice wind-screen spatter;-)

Thanks again for a most excellent mod!

I think that's simply a "sales-pitch" for the mod. If BI policed the workshop at all, maybe then they'd be in a position to actually ban anything. As it current stands the workshop is an un-policed wasteland...

got it. thanks for explaining. :D

Actually zooloo had the mod pulled I believe due to the pictures associated with the mod release. The picture(s) depicted gore which apparently is either not allowed or frowned upon and he did get a message/answer from BI and when he changed the pictures in the workshop the mod was no longer an issue.

• Like 1

Getting a popup message everytime a body is torn into pieces.

No Entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgModels.default'.

Here's the log file:

´http://pastebin.com/w1BAxSgv

Not sure whats happening but MP not working for me, single player works perfect. i only have CBA v3.0.0 and bloodlust v2.41 and headgore v1.1 mods installed. anyone else having this problem.

Not sure whats happening but MP not working for me, single player works perfect. i only have CBA v3.0.0 and bloodlust v2.41 and headgore v1.1 mods installed. anyone else having this problem.

nope . running bloodlust on my server and my client and i see blood everywhere....  good luck

Sorry if this is a dumb question but i must ask, do i need to run a dedicated server ? I'm not sure how to run this in multiplayer. I figured i could load the mod with arma host a local game and all should work(but does not). if someone could help me i would really appreciate it. Clearly i don't know what im doing  :unsure:

Sorry if this is a dumb question but i must ask, do i need to run a dedicated server ? I'm not sure how to run this in multiplayer. I figured i could load the mod with arma host a local game and all should work(but does not). if someone could help me i would really appreciate it. Clearly i don't know what im doing  :unsure:

My experience says that it works fine both dedicated and non-dedicated. As far as the server and every client has the mod installed, it should work without problem.

On the other hand, thanks Zooloo75 for his work. We are enjoying it a lot in my community. 

Although right now we have an issue. We play the Unsung (Bravo release and patched) and since one week, it stopped working with the US units but plays fine with most of the civilian, VC and NVA. I can't figure out why. The only point it seems to work with the US is the left arm and for the whole body with the PBR units. I already found out it has something to do with the uniforms, as it works again with the same unit after we remove it.

Will be there any fix o any way I can do it myself?

Thank you!

Hi and thank you!
The gibbing does not work with ACE it seems. Bloodsplatters work.
And when I remove ACE gibbing works but I also get: No Entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgModels.default'.

How do you config the mod for a dedicated server ? (class names of ammo that makes players explode for example)

ceolnariazz. there is no classname.  you go into the setting Via the UI. in game on the top right in Red, says bloodlust settings, or something like that. there is a value for the vaporization gibs. that large number is the dammage requiered to vaporize someone. you make the number larger it will take a larger explosion that does more damage to cause the vaporization gibs. on a server however i believe you would have to add that variable to your mission. via the init.sqf i think...

I have no idea what is causing this, but I find it pretty funny.

03FF14E202CA9C71CD2821D2761FFC4865BAE764

• Like 3

I have a light version of this mod which is suited to a dedicated MP environment. Zooloo gave me permission to upload but it needs a few tweaks. Stay tuned!

• Like 4

So I was just screwing around on Tanao, as one does, spawned myself in as a MARSOC scout and dumped a bunch of enemies in a town to shoot at. After a short, intense firefight I realized that there was a body missing and remembered clipping an enemy in the leg as he ran behind a building.

I went to see if he was there and ended up following a blood trail about half a click into the jungle in search of my quarry. Suddenly, the trail ended. So I started wandering around the vicinity looking for the next splat like an idiot.

It turned out that he must of FAK'd himself and it turned out that he was about twenty meters to my left in a bush and so he shot me... Much sad.

It was an amazing little experience, it made me feel like I was a hunter following his wounded quarry. However it made me think that it might be cool if the mod spawned a bloody bandage or empty dressing wrapper on the ground if somebody uses a FAK or MedKit so that wanna'be hunters like me can tell if the trail has gone cold or if there is another splatter nearby to be found.

Either way though, another massive shout out to this small but much needed mod, and all the work that has gone into it!

• Like 2

I'm sure it's possible to force certain settings[...].

CBA Settings Framework

I got this mod...then JBoy made exploding barrels, which can inflame nearby victims so they start rolling on the ground to put out the fire

this screams to be added to this mod, me thinks...(no, not the barrels but the rolling when set on fire - and the ability to catch fire at all), certainly there´s a flamethrower mod out there somewhere^^

OMG.... I was playing a highly modded mission the other day. sorry, no pic's but a Prowler was hit with and rpg. I found a  body part about 100m away up on a hill in some rocks while trying to secure the area... was gruesome.... Thanks again for this .. are they are plans for future enhancements