Please download v2.3 again from my bitDungeon mirror.

Thanks to lordprimate for helping me with this.

uBamuSM.png

SMALL UPDATE (sorry Foxhound :P)

New version available: http://files.bitdungeon.org/arma/@bloodlust_v2.3.zip

Official BloodLust Webpage: http://bitdungeon.org/arma/bloodlust/

Added a key and signature for the addon for multiplayer servers.

• Like 1

18:46:24 Error in expression <;
_spray setPosASL _positionASL;
_spray setVectorDirAndUp [_vectorDir, _vectorUp>
18:46:24 Error position:
18:46:24 Error 0 elements provided, 3 expected
18:46:24 File BloodSplatter\Scripts\Core.sqf, line 665
18:46:24 Error in expression _surfaceIntersections = lineIntersectsSurfaces
[
_positionASL,
_>
18:46:24 Error position: [
_positionASL,
_>
18:46:24 File BloodSplatter\Scripts\Core.sqf, line 687
18:46:24 Error in expression _projectileVectorDir = _unitLa>
18:46:24 Error position: _projectileVectorDir = _unitLa>18:46:24 Error Zero divisor18:46:24 File BloodSplatter\Scripts\CoreMultiplayer.sqf, line 7918:46:24 Error in expression <;_spray setPosASL _positionASL;_spray setVectorDirAndUp [_vectorDir, _vectorUp>18:46:24 Error position: 18:46:24 Error 0 elements provided, 3 expected18:46:24 File BloodSplatter\Scripts\Core.sqf, line 66518:46:24 Error in expression <;_spray setPosASL _positionASL;_spray setVectorDirAndUp [_vectorDir, _vectorUp>18:46:24 Error position: 18:46:24 Error 0 elements provided, 3 expected18:46:24 File BloodSplatter\Scripts\Core.sqf, line 66518:46:24 Error in expression <;_spray setPosASL _positionASL;_spray setVectorDirAndUp [_vectorDir, _vectorUp>18:46:24 Error position: 18:46:24 Error 0 elements provided, 3 expected18:46:24 File BloodSplatter\Scripts\Core.sqf, line 66518:46:24 Error in expression <;_spray setPosASL _positionASL;_spray setVectorDirAndUp [_vectorDir, _vectorUp>18:46:24 Error position: 18:46:24 Error 0 elements provided, 3 expected18:46:24 File BloodSplatter\Scripts\Core.sqf, line 66518:46:24 Error in expression <;_spray setPosASL _positionASL;_spray setVectorDirAndUp [_vectorDir, _vectorUp>18:46:24 Error position: 18:46:24 Error 0 elements provided, 3 expected18:46:24 File BloodSplatter\Scripts\Core.sqf, line 66518:46:24 Error in expression _surfaceIntersections = lineIntersectsSurfaces[_positionASL,_>18:46:24 Error position: [_positionASL,_>18:46:24 Error 0 elements provided, 3 expected18:46:24 File BloodSplatter\Scripts\Core.sqf, line 68718:46:24 Error in expression _projectileVectorDir = _unitLa>18:46:24 Error position: _projectileVectorDir = _unitLa>
18:46:24 Error Zero divisor
);

18:46:24 File BloodSplatter\Scripts\CoreMultiplayer.sqf, line 79

Got this spammed when I sent off an explosive nearby and was slightly wounded.   Was using ACE

• Like 1

18:46:24 Error in expression _surfaceIntersections = lineIntersectsSurfaces

[

_positionASL,

_>

18:46:24 Error position: [

_positionASL,

_>

18:46:24 File BloodSplatter\Scripts\Core.sqf, line 687

18:46:24 Error in expression _projectileVectorDir = _unitLa>

18:46:24 Error position: _projectileVectorDir = _unitLa>18:46:24 Error Zero divisor18:46:24 File BloodSplatter\Scripts\CoreMultiplayer.sqf, line 7918:46:24 Error in expression <;_spray setPosASL _positionASL;_spray setVectorDirAndUp [_vectorDir, _vectorUp>18:46:24 Error position: 18:46:24 Error 0 elements provided, 3 expected18:46:24 File BloodSplatter\Scripts\Core.sqf, line 66518:46:24 Error in expression <;_spray setPosASL _positionASL;_spray setVectorDirAndUp [_vectorDir, _vectorUp>18:46:24 Error position: 18:46:24 Error 0 elements provided, 3 expected18:46:24 File BloodSplatter\Scripts\Core.sqf, line 66518:46:24 Error in expression <;_spray setPosASL _positionASL;_spray setVectorDirAndUp [_vectorDir, _vectorUp>18:46:24 Error position: 18:46:24 Error 0 elements provided, 3 expected18:46:24 File BloodSplatter\Scripts\Core.sqf, line 66518:46:24 Error in expression <;_spray setPosASL _positionASL;_spray setVectorDirAndUp [_vectorDir, _vectorUp>18:46:24 Error position: 18:46:24 Error 0 elements provided, 3 expected18:46:24 File BloodSplatter\Scripts\Core.sqf, line 66518:46:24 Error in expression <;_spray setPosASL _positionASL;_spray setVectorDirAndUp [_vectorDir, _vectorUp>18:46:24 Error position: 18:46:24 Error 0 elements provided, 3 expected18:46:24 File BloodSplatter\Scripts\Core.sqf, line 66518:46:24 Error in expression _surfaceIntersections = lineIntersectsSurfaces[_positionASL,_>18:46:24 Error position: [_positionASL,_>18:46:24 Error 0 elements provided, 3 expected18:46:24 File BloodSplatter\Scripts\Core.sqf, line 68718:46:24 Error in expression _projectileVectorDir = _unitLa>18:46:24 Error position: _projectileVectorDir = _unitLa>

18:46:24 Error Zero divisor

);

18:46:24 File BloodSplatter\Scripts\CoreMultiplayer.sqf, line 79

Got this spammed when I sent off an explosive nearby and was slightly wounded.   Was using ACE

Thanks for the report. Will look into this.

Fun times testing 'body parts gibs' of v2.3. Thanks for updates, zooloo75. :)

I really am trying to fall in love with a version of this mod but I can't... I can't because you update it at such a blinding rate that I keep doing it over and over again. Seriously, man, you are a bastion of hard work and dedication. I can't wait to finnish work and take the new version for a spin!

The fact that you have started on MP support is also extremely exciting so again I thank you for your hard work, and look forward to playing with your mod!

P.S: Is Make ArmA Not War does a second contest, I'm voting for Bloodlust to win.

• Like 1

I really am trying to fall in love with a version of this mod but I can't... I can't because you update it at such a blinding rate that I keep doing it over and over again. Seriously, man, you are a bastion of hard work and dedication. I can't wait to finnish work and take the new version for a spin!

The fact that you have started on MP support is also extremely exciting so again I thank you for your hard work, and look forward to playing with your mod!

P.S: Is Make ArmA Not War does a second contest, I'm voting for Bloodlust to win.

Thank you for your kind words!   :)

Thanks a lot for adding MP compatibility !!!!     :icon_dj:

Edit.

: Wrong signature for file E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@blood_splatters\addons\bloodsplatter.pbo

i tried both steam version and pws version on client ans server  and verifying and diagnosing for some times.still receive that error and season lost!

anybody else has this error?

uBamuSM.png

Not sure where I screwed up in the process of signing the addon.

I created a private key > signed my pbo with it > put the public key in the @BloodLust/Keys/ directory > .bisign is present in the @BloodLust/Addons/ directory

Anywho, I redid the process following https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA:_Addon_Signatures

Please redownload v2.3 and let me know if the issue is resolved.

http://files.bitdungeon.org/arma/@bloodlust_v2.3.zip

Hey zooloo75, our community has made the decision to run your mod Bloodlust server side as we love all that you have been doing with it! We would like to offer anybody a chance to come on to our public server and test out what its like in multiplayer, as well as make sure it stays updated along the way to include any improvements you make to it. We will also be sure to post any good feedback we hear from our community here on this thread to help you with your development. Our server address is 216.167.155.104 Port 2302. We are running Liberation on the map Sahrani, and only require the following mods to join (beyond Bloodlust): CBA/ACE/Task Force Radio/RHS/CUP Terrains. If anybody has issues getting in, our Teamspeak is the same IP address as our server--you are welcome to jump in and ask somebody for assistance.

b_560_95_1.png

• Like 1

Hey zooloo75, our community has made the decision to run your mod Bloodlust server side as we love all that you have been doing with it! We would like to offer anybody a chance to come on to our public server and test out what its like in multiplayer, as well as make sure it stays updated along the way to include any improvements you make to it. We will also be sure to post any good feedback we hear from our community here on this thread to help you with your development. Our server address is 216.167.155.104 Port 2302. We are running Liberation on the map Sahrani, and only require the following mods to join (beyond Bloodlust): CBA/ACE/Task Force Radio/RHS/CUP Terrains. If anybody has issues getting in, our Teamspeak is the same IP address as our server--you are welcome to jump in and ask somebody for assistance.

b_560_95_1.png

Thanks a ton! I've added your post to the main post.

uBamuSM.png

Not sure where I screwed up in the process of signing the addon.

I created a private key > signed my pbo with it > put the public key in the @BloodLust/Keys/ directory > .bisign is present in the @BloodLust/Addons/ directory

Anywho, I redid the process following https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA:_Addon_Signatures

Please redownload v2.3 and let me know if the issue is resolved.

http://files.bitdungeon.org/arma/@bloodlust_v2.3.zip

i opened up the mod, it doesnt look like you have used a propper mod packing method such as BIS's addon builder or Mikero's PboProject. when you pack it with these it will create a (when using PboProject) $PBOPREFIX$.txt or similar.

only then will bisigns work properly.

on another note, I am keen to use this mod for TVT events but not for our COOP missions. Is it possible to disable the mod completely even tho the mod is being run?

Thanks 

• Like 1

i opened up the mod, it doesnt look like you have used a propper mod packing method such as BIS's addon builder or Mikero's PboProject. when you pack it with these it will create a (when using PboProject) $PBOPREFIX$.txt or similar.

only then will bisigns work properly.

on another note, I am keen to use this mod for TVT events but not for our COOP missions. Is it possible to disable the mod completely even tho the mod is being run?

Thanks 

I can add a setting for that, and thanks for the tip.

Also having a blast on the 3rd Special Forces Operations server (server info available in main post).

thanks for the shoutout buddy, it was great having you on there tonight. always welcome to come back! i noticed a few others try and join, not sure if they were from the forums but if anybody has issues getting in, feel free to ask for help on our teamspeak: 216.167.155.104

• Like 1

: Wrong signature for file E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\@blood_splatters\addons\bloodsplatter.pbo

i tried both steam version and pws version on client ans server  and verifying and diagnosing for some times.still receive that error and season lost!

anybody else has this error?

Not solved yet.I tried again after new update still same error. Somebody else tried too?

Not solved yet.I tried again after new update still same error. Somebody else tried too?

Nope, does not work here too....

Going to be releasing v2.31 in a bit.

Adds the settings menu in multiplayer, as well as a setting to toggle BloodLust (for whatever reason you have).

Slightly increased the amount of blood splatters emitted.

I've also fixed the addon signature and key (confirmed by LordPrimate).

• Like 3

In multiplayer does the server need to run it aswell?