Is multiplayer not supported or just you havent tested that yet?

Is multiplayer not supported or just you havent tested that yet?

Not great timing. Read a few posts back and first post.

I'm not sure if I should release my own version, as it does seem to work for organized multiplayer, where you have a set modpack and you can ensure everyone has the part that sends the event handler info.

Also, to save on performance, it would be wise to change the surface splatter monitoring from spawning lots of threads, to a single function that loops through the bloodsplatters.

I've also discovered a bug with the bloodspray I managed to fix. If you shoot a magazine full auto into a person you'd get some sprays that don't exit their animation properly, leaving sprites that are just hanging in the air. I fixed it by only allowing one spray to be animated at a time, setting a variable to true if an animation is in progress so that any new attempts will quit until it's set to false.

• Like 1

RE:helmets.

BB sent me some ideas, one of which may solve part of the problem. I'll have a look this week

hey zooloo, I know how this is going to sound but bear with me...

I was playing with a large mod list including bloodlust 2.01

i had some funny gibbs...

when i vaporized someone ... with an explosion. they would leave behind a circle shaped pile of meat.... it was highly comical!!

i know it doesnt help that i was running a bunch of mods but yea thought i would tell you any ways

• Like 1

Me and the boys at NZArmA Can not wait for this to go MP! when it does epic will not even begin to describe it!!

love your work bro, keep it up

Hello, this mod is so awesome, perfect mod. So can i have question? I saw in menu Bloodlust settings. And can i change something? I want  little bit more blood. Thanks.

Hello, this mod is so awesome, perfect mod. So can i have question? I saw in menu Bloodlust settings. And can i change something? I want  little bit more blood. Thanks.

Increasing "BloodSplatterIterations", "BloodSplatterIterationCaliberMultiplier", "BleedDuration", "BloodSprayIterations", and "GibIterations" should satisfy your blood lust.

Do note that altering these settings can impact performance negatively or positively.

Increasing "BloodSplatterIterations", "BloodSplatterIterationCaliberMultiplier", "BleedDuration", "BloodSprayIterations", and "GibIterations" should satisfy your blood lust.

Do note that altering these settings can impact performance negatively or positively.

Any chance you could let us know (if you haven't already, ignore this if so!) what these variables do? Awesome mod by the way, can't wait for it to be MP compatible! 

Any chance you could let us know (if you haven't already, ignore this if so!) what these variables do? Awesome mod by the way, can't wait for it to be MP compatible! 

I can add a description area in the menu for each variable, if that helps.

I've been noticing a lot of new mod interactions and synergies lately. It's pretty cool to see stuff hitting critical mass and maturing, 3 years after A3 was released.

Relevant to Bloodlust, David Markwick released a mod 3 years ago for flies buzzing over dead bodies, increasing with time/age of the corpse. He prophetically said that it could work well with a future A3 version of the old A2 bleeding mods, to use some off-the-cuff forensics analysis to figure out what happened at a scene, with the flies indicating roughly the time of death.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=18946

And now here we are. Cheers, guys!

• Like 1

I've been noticing a lot of new mod interactions and synergies lately. It's pretty cool to see stuff hitting critical mass and maturing, 3 years after A3 was released.

Relevant to Bloodlust, David Markwick released a mod 3 years ago for flies buzzing over dead bodies, increasing with time/age of the corpse. He prophetically said that it could work well with a future A3 version of the old A2 bleeding mods, to use some off-the-cuff forensics analysis to figure out what happened at a scene, with the flies indicating roughly the time of death.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=18946

And now here we are. Cheers, guys!

Ah, I remember that mod! Was a great addition to the crime scene!  :cc:

ahh JTD fles i cracked it open and adjusted the times the flys appear and get more abumdant... I love that mod that and fire and smoke

• Like 2

Hi Zooloo,

In testing the 1.9 - 2.0x versions, it seems the blood splatter amount is down a lot due to ballistics. Can you make a preset that give us the same amount of blood as 1.7A-C? I tested it back and forth and 1.7 is much more visceral.

Or if you can advise the settings to emulate that amount of splatter, it would be great.

Hello, I downloaded the latest version. But I do not see blood. I do not know how to fix it? Reset bloodlust settings i did but nothing. Thanks

Hello, I downloaded the latest version. But I do not see blood. I do not know how to fix it? Reset bloodlust settings i did but nothing. Thanks

You have to have mod CBA i think also ?

I have vaporization enabled yet I am the only one to ever vaporize, no ai players will gibb apart.

For those that aren't seeing blood, try disabling the Head Gore mod. Not sure what's causing this incompatibility.