just a workinprogress

head damaged from explosive maybe zombie ? haha idk cant remember what real people got damaged from explosive look like and will never try to watch , research again lol

KozXEAx.png

xqi4fvU.png

FU2VIox.png

no worries if my model is not working or you find a better one which match your mod , just go for it

i will do what i can do , i might just done parts of the body caz i'm kind of lazy person haha

If possible, would have to leave a part of the mouth with the lips closed, or semi open mouth, and the other mouth part of the torn skin with the teeth appearing.

Nice work in modeling.

Sorry I'm English, I used Google translator.

Here are some screenshots from MP testing session with zooloo :

Was nice to test it with you ;)

1464730890-20160531231329-1.png
1464730880-20160531231332-1.png
1464730883-20160531231624-2.png
1464730892-20160531231630-1.png
1464730892-20160531231655-1.png
1464730888-20160531231700-1.png

• Like 3

The MP testing was inconsistent. Need to do further testing and code tweaks.

Check out and vote on this: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/191194-can-we-get-a-hitpart-event-handler-for-multiplayer/

With all the favors done for Life servers and other untraditional game modes, I figure we should get something as well :|
Getting this to work correctly in MP feels so damn hackish.

Had a successful test of the MP port. Will need to run some more tomorrow with more players. Please add me so we can get a good release.

After some more successful tests in multiplayer, I think v2.3 is near ready for release. Expect a download in a few hours!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eKyOWqILBE

this guy ! he just reviewed your mod and hes cool

If possible, would have to leave a part of the mouth with the lips closed, or semi open mouth, and the other mouth part of the torn skin with the teeth appearing.

Nice work in modeling.

Sorry I'm English, I used Google translator.

thx i will try , been busy a lot hope get free time soon

• Like 4

One request, can we make the gore settings be serverside for multiplayer? might have some issues if people have gibbing turned on but others dont

One request, can we make the gore settings be serverside for multiplayer? might have some issues if people have gibbing turned on but others dont

Only blood is enabled.

Blood splatters, bleeding, and smearing.

Meat chunks are temporarily removed until I make new models for them.

For multiplayer, the server and the clients should run the addon for full effect.

Feel free to add me on Steam for some bloody PVP!

uBamuSM.png

UPDATE

New version available: http://files.bitdungeon.org/arma/@bloodlust_v2.3.zip

Official BloodLust Webpage: http://bitdungeon.org/arma/bloodlust/

[6-1-2016] v2.3:
Remade gibs which now consist of body parts.
Fixed vaporized gib spawn bug (only one set of gibs would spawn per game).
Fixed explosion bleed bug (units were bleeding an insane amount when hit with an explosive but survived).
Fixed massive framerate drop when a large explosions goes off near blood splatters.
Expanded programability for modders by adding pre and post event handlers for BloodLust events.
Added multiplayer support (WIP).
Added sound effects for blood sprays and additional sounds for vaporization.
Temporarily removed meat chunks (will create new models in the future).

• Like 12

There are just some modders that when they release anything its like a new bag of magic tricks have arrived...thanks for those EH hooks ;)

• Like 1

Stupid Question Inbound: With multiplayer support, does this mod need to be loaded on the server as well or is it client side?

Stupid Question Inbound: With multiplayer support, does this mod need to be loaded on the server as well or is it client side?

It's not required to run on all clients and server, but in order for the effects to show consistently, everyone should be running the addon. If the server doesn't run BloodLust, then the server's AIs' gunshots won't cause blood splatters. If a client doesn't run BL, then his shots won't have any blood effects.

Congratulations on the multiplayer release!

I'll be adding you on arma 3 for some bloody pvp! :)

• Like 1

It's not required to run on all clients and server, but in order for the effects to show consistently, everyone should be running the addon. If the server doesn't run BloodLust, then the server's AIs' gunshots won't cause blood splatters. If a client doesn't run BL, then his shots won't have any blood effects.

Thanks for the detailed answer. 

Will make a vote in my unit then if it should be used or not (in the future when the MP Compatibility is not WIP anymore)

testing it now :-)

Do we all see the same animations i.e. blood spray after an event ?

If so can this be adjusted centrally on the server ? I.e. % chance and time of bleed etc ?

Cheers 

testing it now :-)

Do we all see the same animations i.e. blood spray after an event ?

If so can this be adjusted centrally on the server ? I.e. % chance and time of bleed etc ?

Cheers

Everyone sees a slightly different outcome, but generally the same.

hmm Ok but could I centrally disable Gibs or Vaporise for instance ? Only that I'm still getting a stutter when it occurs even on a God Box in SP

hmm Ok but could I centrally disable Gibs or Vaporise for instance ? Only that I'm still getting a stutter when it occurs even on a God Box in SP

Gibs and vaporization are not present in MP. Only blood.

I've added a Servers running BloodLust: section to the main post. If you're running BloodLust on your server, feel free to advertise it in this thread and I'll add it to the main post. Maybe use one of those fancy GameTracker banner things.