Dude it is a crime that this mod isn't multiplayer compatible. Just sayin'.

I always wonder when people say a mod isn't multiplayer compatible if it is not possible to load the mod for a multiplayer game (meaning that it leads to either unexpected behaviour in mp or interferes with other clients) or if it's just client only.

Which of the two is it here, if someone has tested it?

He is using an eventHandler to spawn blood/gibs which is not available in MP.

Since you're adding new splatters these days, is there any chance we can get spray-like blood splatters, like the ones you used to have in previous versions? Took a few screenshots to show you what I mean http://imgur.com/a/XeBnb

These are by far my favorite splatts.

I always wonder when people say a mod isn't multiplayer compatible if it is not possible to load the mod for a multiplayer game (meaning that it leads to either unexpected behaviour in mp or interferes with other clients) or if it's just client only.

I have used this mod with a friend of mine in a multiplayer session (hosted on my pc, via LAN).

Actually, Zoo's mod was working for me, but not for him.

Hi zooloo75,

I always play arma with interface size on normal, but the BloodLust settings button doesn't seem to work properly in normal interface size.

I switched to small interface size and it worked but the text on the button wasn't all there.

He is using an eventHandler to spawn blood/gibs which is not available in MP.

Which in and of itself isn't a reason why it shouldn't work clientside only.

Hi zooloo75,

I always play arma with interface size on normal, but the BloodLust settings button doesn't seem to work properly in normal interface size.

I switched to small interface size and it worked but the text on the button wasn't all there.

Will release a hotfix soon.

The zombies don't seem to bleed like regular units do.

Those Z&Ds, oh yes they bleed.

• Like 1

Looks great, and as a member of one of those units that tries to play properly in MP I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Watching the slow-mo videos it does look like EVERY shot causes a blood splatter - which with uniforms, armour etc is unlikely could the effect be rendomised Or at least configurable ? Might help with performance too... i.e. a little toned down :@)

SJ

We are another group which plays MP properly and are excited to use this in MP! You have done an outstanding job

Looks great, and as a member of one of those units that tries to play properly in MP I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Watching the slow-mo videos it does look like EVERY shot causes a blood splatter - which with uniforms, armour etc is unlikely could the effect be rendomised Or at least configurable ? Might help with performance too... i.e. a little toned down :@)

SJ

Sure, I can add in a probability which can be configured.

• Like 1

Can't wait for the MP patch with my team, great work! Best mod to enhance the realism of killing ^^

Those Z&Ds, oh yes they bleed.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Did you have to modify anything? Fact remains that it doesn't work for mine. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Did you test with just cba A3, bloodlust and zombies and demons?

Did you test with just cba A3, bloodlust and zombies and demons?

Yes, also tried editor spawned and zeus spawned zombies, if it makes a difference. They all emit vanilla particle effects, and the pool of water that BI considers blood. 

well my comment comes from the fact that is says in bright red letters on the front page "Multiplayer No Supported" by the mod developer gives a pretty strong indication this won't work as intended in MP.

Apart from that I've read reports of it murdering frames in MP, not showing up properly or displaying the blood properly. But without testing it myself first hand I can not confirm. But I don't really feel like going through all the hassle of downloading it and uploading it to our server if all signs are already saying don't play it in MP.

Anyway time will tell, perhaps it will be impossible to make this MP, perhaps the developer has no intention of making this MP compatible, I don't know. But it is still a crime you can't go into battle with you're buddies with this mod.

Especially when you look at all the amazing improvements you can see the developer has been making.

I miss the clots white brain mixed in blood, for head shot.

For the rest it is excellent.

Nice Mod.

It's strange to play without it enabled.

IixwRXnl.jpg

• Like 2

Had a day off today so had my first real long (and awesome) gaming session today. Had a 35 minute shootout with spetznatz (WLA) who were just lighting my guys up and they were losing blood everywhere while I frantically crawled from teamate to teamate trying to stem the bleeding alll the while dodging sniper fire myself. Things were looking grim as the rain clouds came overhead and all you heard were the cracks, groans and screams and "I need help!" when i stumbled upon a dead guy's GL. Oh boy -I lit that spetznatz camp up with all I had with old AK sights to guide me and prayed for bullseyes. Wasnt sure as things got pretty quite so made my way slowly crawling over to their camp -it was a bloody mess, an awesome bloody mess with hambones and jello looking brains splattered all around the bushes and the ground was stained with blood.

Glorious.

• Like 2

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No modif done. Its from an old Z&D version back in Arma 3 1.52 days (have not checked exact version). I've tried the latest version of Z&D with BloodLust but unfortunately, no gory bleeding.