Boom.

Watch it in 0.5 speed on youtube.

Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

Wow! Great job, zooloo :ok:

After my 6mos Arma hibernation, I need to try this out. Can't wait for this spray version to get released.

===

POST EDIT: Just tried 1.71 and its sweeeet! Thank you.

• Like 1

Remade the blood spray animations from stock footage of (hopefully fake) blood spraying from gunshots.

...I'm going to sleep now.

P.S. Nice vid asuseroako

• Like 2

Remade the blood spray animations from stock footage of (hopefully fake) blood spraying from gunshots.

...I'm going to sleep now.

P.S. Nice vid asuseroako

That one looks the best in my opinion, much excite!

That one looks the best in my opinion, much excite!

^^^THIS+100

I hope it doesn't come across as spammy with these videos but since zooloo75 seems to be encouraging it, here's more:

I need opinions on this new blood cloud animation. Not sure if I should keep it or not.

• Like 1

Some action in v1.8:

• Like 1

make it opaque so it actually looks cloudy. then it would look good. liked the spikey ones much better though. can't you combine them?

make it opaque so it actually looks cloudy. then it would look good. liked the spikey ones much better though. can't you combine them?

I have all 4 animations chosen at random. The cloudy one seems to overwhelm the spiky ones though.

FYI, opaque is how much an object CAN'T be seen through :P

ye. you know what i mean though. if you make it semi transparent you can also make it larger if you ask me. teh clouds that is.

Decided to get rid of the cloud spray. I prefer the spiky sprays more. Consistency is key! :D

The cloudy spray doesn't really look too believable on a flat plane / billboard model as much as the spiky spray does.

I like the way they were originally more spikey along the path of the projectile. Maybe for large caliber use the larger exit wound and blood?

• Like 1

Some action in v1.8:

Holy Cow! What mess you have made! I know what I am testing tonight if you release that. And by testing I mean lots of slow motion GL kills.

Keep it up man.

• Like 2

Ohh man, if i will have some time, tommorow VDV vs sheep is up on YouTube. Can't wait for new version though. Make it completely guts blood shit and all in the face, IT'S WAR after all!

Alright, I've got the blood sprays just the way I want them.

Now to fix that floating bleed splatter bug.

v1.8 sure is something, isn't it? ;)

• Like 2

v1.8 sure is something, isn't it? ;)

indeed but i've noticed a lot of blood is going through the player models making only small bits of it to be seen do you think you can fix that?

hi good mod  man 
but can u make the body became like this after explosion 
the picture is from arma 2 mod called COSLX 
strangely i tried this mod on arma 3 today and it worked !!

201111200111414a5.jpg

indeed but i've noticed a lot of blood is going through the player models making only small bits of it to be seen do you think you can fix that?

Are you referring to the position that the spray is spawned? If so, I've fixed it already -- positioned it a bit further ahead.

• Like 1

Man cant wait for that spikey bloodlettin!

Anyheys heres link for my scream mod https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/62320088/%40FrogScreams.rar

Id like to eventually tie severity of yells in with severity of hits -also dont know if anyone notice but in my GoreInc video posted earlier in this thread, I had guys scream different stuff when seeing nightmarish stuff around them like "Oh this is bullshit!!!" when soemone nearby exploded in GIBS. That was all dynamic I put in Slx Wounds, but Im gonna be putting that down now as between this and GoreHeads, everything is nicely covered.

• Like 2

Man cant wait for that spikey bloodlettin!

Anyheys heres link for my scream mod https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/62320088/%40FrogScreams.rar

Id like to eventually tie severity of yells in with severity of hits -also dont know if anyone notice but in my GoreInc video posted earlier in this thread, I had guys scream different stuff when seeing nightmarish stuff around them like "Oh this is bullshit!!!" when soemone nearby exploded in GIBS. That was all dynamic I put in Slx Wounds, but Im gonna be putting that down now as between this and GoreHeads, everything is nicely covered.

Awesome! Can't wait to try this out ingame! BloodLust v1.8 is keeping me very occupied right now :P

Awesome! Can't wait to try this out ingame! BloodLust v1.8 is keeping me very occupied right now :P

Looking forward to it keeping me occupied too  ;)