Great job man, the current version is almost a masterpiece.... Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

I really like your mod...the textures are superb and they fit in perfectly with a small head gore modification I'm working on.

I'm definitely loading up your mod whenever I'm playing SP :D

Kind regards,

Sanchez

• Like 4

Haven't had a go at the latest but like where this going in terms of so many variants of wounds. Like someone else mentioned, all of these paint a story like a crime scene and lend narrative to each battle rather than shoot/twitch/shoot/twitch/shoot/somersaultRagdoll. The reason I was so pissed at their little ban was this has been requested many,many times by us as the current vanilla wound system is less nuanced than Arma2 (bleeding legs forced crawl) and if anything I had been hoping BI would take this task on next. Not only does it show me they werent planning on it ,it shows almost contempt level appreciation for a hard worked upon mod thats doing the work for them.

Ah well..as far as the 'organs exposed' type violence -would recommend more of a hinted glimpse at the body interior than straight up graphic as it will just play out more believable and imo, haunting, than a too literal scene which could eventually become cartoony.

• Like 8

Hey, trying out the new version 1.7c from armaholic.

Like the new blood system but one thing, the other files were like 80MB and new one is like 8 Mb? Is this becuse of the improvment? And the other thing is that the "brain" texture dosént show up in the latest?

I did not create brain splatter textures, as I'm going to model actual brain to attach to a person's head as well as creating better meat chunks. The file size is reduced due to the fewer textures in this version.
  • Like 1

Would like to see it. The meat chunks and alike are a bit too much for me. I also prefer just blood similiar too the effects in CSS or CS:GO. Maybe some effects for a high caliber hit, a big blood mist or something.

Meat chunks/gibs can be disabled (through a not so user-friendly method right now). If you look into the scripts, you should see a variable named, "IsGibbingEnabled". Set it to false in game either through the scripting console, or set the appropriate profileNamespace variable to save this setting:

profileNamespace setVariable ["IsGibbingEnabled_v1.7", false];

• Like 1

This has got to be one of the fastest growing mod on the scene. The people want this BIS!

Keep up the good work zooloo75.

P.S. Didn't you work for BIS?

• Like 2

P.S. Didn't you work for BIS?

I wish :P

Agreed.

Not that I love to role-play politically sanctioned murder or anything (okay, maybe I do). But it so much damn fun!

It just gives that extra little immersion that the human body will react in such a way. Have a little "BloodLust" here

and there, helps remove the cartoon-ish AI. I'm liking the progress here. I had this way down on my list of future

projects, but its so far down, I don't think I'd ever get to it. Keep it up brother. zooloo75 rocks!!

• Like 2

Working on something new:

nlch49t.jpg?1

It is animated.

• Like 7

omg. did his balls explode?! :o

looks nasty :cc:

• Like 1

omg. did his balls explode?! :o

looks nasty :cc:

Ahaha! Im gonna have to triple the volume on my custom scream mod.

• Like 1

Ahaha! Im gonna have to triple the volume on my custom scream mod.

Mind giving everybody else the chance to ruin our ears as we blow our kneecaps as well?  :D

• Like 1

Mind giving everybody else the chance to ruin our ears as we blow our kneecaps as well?  :D

Second'd!

Preview of the animated exit wound sprays (WIP):

Right now, it's just a sloppy, tiny, 3 frame blood spray animation. More frames to better portray the blood exiting and then dissipating will look better.

looks pretty good to me so far....

BadBenson linked me to a very nice spritesheet for an exit spray -- so I tried it out :D

• Like 3

Maybe make it a bit more opaque? It looks too solid right now, but other than that this is some exciting stuff!

Yeah maybe a few different shades of red but overall a great new dynamic.