Sign in to follow this  
martuksxxxx

Addons For Zeus?

Hello everyone. A couple of months ago (I think 6) I played a lot of arma 3 sp, created a lot of missions etc. Had like 100+ mods installed, and most of these mods were in my zeus menu, I mean I could spawn any units from these mods. I uninstalled the game.

Now, today, I installed the game again. Downloaded most of the previous mods (steam workshop auto downloaded them to me), but when I enter the game I cant find any modded units and/or factions in my zeus menu. Unless I place them in editor stage.

(If i place nothing, the zeus menu is only default units and factions, if I place example: PLA unit, then PLA appears in the zeus menu during preview, and I can spawn more of them)
Did something change while I didnt play the game or something? Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: Is there a way to add ALL unoffcial addons to the game (SP), because I think that is the problem.

When you place the game master module, double click it and set the addons option to "all addons (including inoffical)"

When you place the game master module, double click it and set the addons option to "all addons (including inoffical)"

Doesnt help. However when I exit the preview my Eden Editor gives me error saying that i need to activate BIS_fnc_activateAddons.

Doesnt help. However when I exit the preview my Eden Editor gives me error saying that i need to activate BIS_fnc_activateAddons.

Make sure to see if the addon currently used requires CBA or not, as CBA gives additional scripts and the likes.

Also, as previously said, make sure unofficial adddons are included in the addons option of game master.

I'm having the exact same problem.. Addons just won't show up in zeus. I use MCC and use zeus with that, but only official stuff get's shown..