CHERNARUS BASES

by DonbassCZ

arma_2_island_chernarus.jpg

Story:

After one of the team went to Kunduz province in Afghanistan to help German soldiers with the construction of their fortifications. Meanwhile the second team moved into the area known as Chernarus. After the war which took place here a local bases suffered great damage and they need to revitalize into a state in which they were before the war.

Description:

Hey. So far, I do not want to give large targets, but mainly I'd like to expand the local airport (Balota, Krasnostav and main airport). Maybe I will build here a few FOBs + outposts. :)

PS: I will add pics later

Greets DonbassCZ

• Like 2

Very much looking forward to this.....would you consider copy/pasting this project onto Summer Chernarus?

• Like 1

Very much looking forward to this.....would you consider copy/pasting this project onto Summer Chernarus?

Nothing promise.

Greets DonbassCZ

would love to see a cherno airbase tht actually fully secure instead of broken fences and shit

• Like 2

would love to see a cherno airbase tht actually fully secure instead of broken fences and shit

Yeah i know that fences around some bases in Arma are broken and i will fiex it so after that it will be much better then know. Thanks

Greets DonbassCZ

• Like 1

Hello. I must to say you that we have some problems about setting runway and lights on it because of planes. BUT this is still number one project for me and my team and we will try to fix it ASAP. So for now you can follow others project in this. Thanks

Greets DonbassCZ

Is this still active?

Would love to see what you can come up with!

Regards,

Mullan

• Like 1

Is this still active?

Would love to see what you can come up with!

Regards,

Mullan

Hey.

Yeah i know that i promised this is no.1 project but first thing i need to do is download CUP update still havent got time to download because i have shitty net. But I will try to start build up here.

Greets DonbassCZ

• Like 2

looks great tons of different bases just what we need  :) !!!

• Like 1

Hello. So today start work on Krasnostav. I hope you will like it. Maybe i will improve some places but this should be final look of airfield. :)

64DB568BA9BE471310F12D346A69399197DC28A9

Greets DonbassCZ

• Like 3

Nice looking airfield there! I´m excited to see more of your work! Will you add more buildings to this particular airfield?

• Like 2

Nice looking airfield there! I´m excited to see more of your work! Will you add more buildings to this particular airfield?

Surely yes! I prepared some logistic areas fortified entrance etc. :) Thanks

Greets DonbassCZ

This is probably my favorite Arma map, and to see it get some love is awesome. Will you be adding more cities and what not or just bases? Great work!

• Like 3

Glad to see you are still pumping out more work. Always, always love seeing and using your projects--plus it really has been kicking me in the ass to start sitting down and relearning base building, especially with 3DEN. Great job as always mate! :)

• Like 1

This is probably my favorite Arma map, and to see it get some love is awesome. Will you be adding more cities and what not or just bases? Great work

Thanks very much. This project is only about bases so... sorry :) . Mainly i want to expand all 3 airfields and try to fix their runway lights and taxi lights and then maybe build some outposts but Iam afraid of high FPS if there will be many bases it will be very limited.

Greets DonbassCZ

Glad to see you are still pumping out more work. Always, always love seeing and using your projects--plus it really has been kicking me in the ass to start sitting down and relearning base building, especially with 3DEN. Great job as always mate! :)

Thanks I appreciate every single post you add to my projects.  :D

Greets DonbassCZ

• Like 1

Hey. So something another... :)

122563300913AC3E93E66397170DD831FAF553DA

A98828EFA3B62BF9106A2A20B2E0F7A7279831F8

D2454908319C85D2E0999C72B719C98F6F7C2E14

C8714F8FD84036A0C0F4F86201415AAD1598CBD3

Greets DonbassCZ

• Like 7

Hey. So something another... :)

122563300913AC3E93E66397170DD831FAF553DA

A98828EFA3B62BF9106A2A20B2E0F7A7279831F8

D2454908319C85D2E0999C72B719C98F6F7C2E14

C8714F8FD84036A0C0F4F86201415AAD1598CBD3

Greets DonbassCZ

A really nice work!:)
  • Like 2

*UPDATE:

-Completed fortification of Krasnostav airfield (fences)

-Added runway lights

-Added some buildings

-Fixed some places

A9FFD11E65DAC350B464682CDEAE51080974CA32

DF51DA0FC6F9AA4F9DFD44A15B9C08A1AD2176F9

786D09CFF2C68D261A4655567C6F25E3DF7E2CD1

Greets DonbassCZ

• Like 4