ambady5

How do i get this look?

22032391.jpg

Just kidding.

That head belongs to Stavrou and you can unlock his identity in the options with addons like this one.

No, you can't unless the server allows that same AddOn you used to unlock the identity.

Also you messed up your quote and you should remove images when quoting.

You've got to "edit"/"rewrite" some options on your ArmA 3 Profile to force that face to be set on your profile and then you'll be allowed to carry it into any server like any other face. It has an in-game name and a classname, you've just got to find it then replace your current face's classname in the "config file" I believe of your profile, and that's about it. It is just hidden from profile, but if you force set it you can have it. Just like you can have both Kerry, Namdar, Nikos, etc.

On 4/13/2016 at 2:09 PM, Vectif said:

You've got to "edit"/"rewrite" some options on your ArmA 3 Profile to force that face to be set on your profile and then you'll be allowed to carry it into any server like any other face. It has an in-game name and a classname, you've just got to find it then replace your current face's classname in the "config file" I believe of your profile, and that's about it. It is just hidden from profile, but if you force set it you can have it. Just like you can have both Kerry, Namdar, Nikos, etc.

how do I find the config file?