DAGGER ARMANET

ARMAnet Podcast

Looking forward listening to this in my forthcoming holidays. A summary if topics is needed, I agree with .kju

On 10/22/2016 at 9:28 PM, Vass. said:

assuming this ended :(

Not even close Vass. We're still going strong. Just announced some exciting news on the eposide released today in fact.

• Like 4

Thank you for the new Episode on Unsung !

It was our pleasure Calden. Dagger and I both wishes we could have joined in but were glad to be able to leave it in the very capable hands of our correspondent Stef!

• Like 2

I said it via twitter, but for those not familiar with the birdy thing - quality reporting again, keep it up guys!

• Thanks 1

Enjoined the CiA interview. Kudos to the CiA vet's that keep marching on! Wished the day had 48 hours and less work so I could rejoin, maybe some day...

/KC

• Like 2

Hey ARMAnet fans, its been a LONG hiatus but we are coming back ! Expect a new episode and other new announcements to appear on our twitter account very soon !

-DAGGER

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

How can I listen to this podcast? The links in the OP are dead.

On 1/22/2019 at 10:48 PM, opteryx said:

How can I listen to this podcast? The links in the OP are dead.

Hey sorry about that opteryx. Just head to our website armanetpodcast.com to hear new episodes and thanks for listening.!

• Like 1

Thanks Buck! We're excited to be back on the air and providing content for all. Dagger and I have more coming down the pipeline (including the YouTube channel getting up and running) once we're over the cold Dagger and I are / were both dealing with at the same time lol. Thanks everyone for the support We are, as we always have been, humbled by it.

• Like 2

Loved the podcast and I'm looking forward to future episodes. Have been missing an Arma podcast since Sahrani Radio back in Arma 1 days.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Top notch interview with the RHS guys, it was quite intriguing listening to their origins and all the little background detail we rarely get to hear about. A splendid bunch of chaps indeed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Here is our latest interview with Korneel Van 't Land and Rob Haugo

https://armanet.podbean.com/e/armanet-ep-3-bohemia-interactive-interview/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1