DAGGER ARMANET

ARMAnet Podcast

Great job guys-keep it up. Any chance of a soundcloud upload?

I will try to get that going either tonight or tomorrow ! Thanks for the heads up !

• Like 1

I will try to get that going either tonight or tomorrow ! Thanks for the heads up !

Much appreciated :)

Any updated on Stitcher? Did you get a response after submitting the episode?

Sorry I have been away due to a death in the family. I have not recieved an update on stitcher but i will check and get an update out to you.

Just letting you all know that Episode 4 is now released ! Thanks to everyone out there. We are now being downloaded in over 50 countries and over 40 states here in the US.

In progress as we speak, should be complete in a day or two. thanks for the soundcloud idea !

Any updated on Stitcher? Did you get a response after submitting the episode?

Still looking into it. They have our RSS feed but haven't activated it  through their search yet. Standby  we are definitely on it.

• Like 3

Sorry I have been away due to a death in the family. I have not recieved an update on stitcher but i will check and get an update out to you.

Sorry to hear about your loss.

• Like 1

Happy that an Arma podcast has returned. Each episode is getting better and better.

Two pieces for (hopefully constructive) feedback:

1. Someone else mentioned improved microphones. I actually think the quality is pretty good once you stopped mixing in the background music. However, if you want to explore more professional podcast microphones there's a pretty definite review at https://marco.org/podcasting-microphones.

2. "Intro to Arma" - most listeners probably are more experienced in the Armaverse but perhaps you could do a special episode that just helps a newcomer step into Arma. Explaining the difference between custom missions and mods, the various "classes" based on equipment. You could even do multiple and break it up by type - infantry, light support vehicles, heavy support, fixed wing, helicopters, etc.

Just an idea for content in case you run out.

Thanks again for taking your personal time to put the podcast together.

2. "Intro to Arma" - most listeners probably are more experienced in the Armaverse but perhaps you could do a special episode that just helps a newcomer step into Arma. Explaining the difference between custom missions and mods, the various "classes" based on equipment. You could even do multiple and break it up by type - infantry, light support vehicles, heavy support, fixed wing, helicopters, etc.

Thanks for the idea. We will most definitely do this at some point.

• Like 1

Hey guys.Just wanted to say i am really enjoying the show. i just finished Ep.3 tonight (thanks so much  for the shout out by the way!).Cant wait to listen to the rest-looking forward to hearing you talk to the CUP team.

I know you have been focusing on MILSIM for these episodes, but some time in the future I think an episode dedicated to Single Player gameplay and mods could be good. I play almost exclusively SP and have found a large amount of useful little mods that greatly enhance the experience for SP players.

Anyway-keep up the great  work. :)

P.S Did you get around to a Soundcloud upload?

Hey guys.Just wanted to say i am really enjoying the show. i just finished Ep.3 tonight (thanks so much  for the shout out by the way!).Cant wait to listen to the rest-looking forward to hearing you talk to the CUP team.

I know you have been focusing on MILSIM for these episodes, but some time in the future I think an episode dedicated to Single Player gameplay and mods could be good. I play almost exclusively SP and have found a large amount of useful little mods that greatly enhance the experience for SP players.

Anyway-keep up the great  work. :)

P.S Did you get around to a Soundcloud upload?

Hey no prob ineptaphid ! Glad your enjoying the show. To answer your question about doing an episode on the singleplayer experience.... dont worry we got some big plans for doing just that very thing. We will also be doing big shows on being new to arma, doing an entire episode on breaking point, and wasteland, we have an a couple episodes planned for the singleplayer campaign etc etc. We def have some good things coming up with alot of variety.

Episode 7 being recorded tonight ! Thanks again community for the continued support.

• Like 2

Hey no prob ineptaphid ! Glad your enjoying the show. To answer your question about doing an episode on the singleplayer experience.... dont worry we got some big plans for doing just that very thing. We will also be doing big shows on being new to arma, doing an entire episode on breaking point, and wasteland, we have an a couple episodes planned for the singleplayer campaign etc etc. We def have some good things coming up with alot of variety.

Great to hear. If it would be any use, i can put together a list of some of the less well known little mods that can be a big help to the Singleplayer experience. Let me know if you need it. 

• Like 1

Great to hear. If it would be any use, i can put together a list of some of the less well known little mods that can be a big help to the Singleplayer experience. Let me know if you need it. 

By any means ineptaphid. We would welcome any additional info and we will always credit the one who gives it on the show. So yeah that would be really awesome thanks !

By any means ineptaphid. We would welcome any additional info and we will always credit the one who gives it on the show. So yeah that would be really awesome thanks !

No problem-I'll PM you in the next day or two.

No show since June 1st? Looking forwards to the next cast.

Hey Flatulent (lol) 

Yeah sorry about that we had all been traveling for work and family issues. We did just get an hour long Debrief episode out all about our initial first impressions of APEX. We are planning to record Episode 8 of ARMAnet this week though. Sorry for the delay but more is coming very soon !

• Like 2

A couple of new episodes added to the feed. Let us know if you have specific topics you would like us to discuss !

Thanks to all the supporters out there !

• Like 3

Discuss Arma/Life Mods/Community to fulfill the motto:

This is war.

;)

• Like 1

Discuss Arma/Life Mods/Community to fulfill the motto:

This is war.

;)

Expect a Life focused episode very soon !

• Like 1