thecrestedpenguin

Script for KOTH type scenario

I am looking into a script that should work like this

1. Person scrolls over a object which then gives the action menu option to " Take Flag " 

2. a Flag or Smoke will spawn on the persons back and he can run with it

3. He takes it back to a base to scroll on an object saying "Put flag/Smoke away" 

4. Everyone gets a popup " Blue/Red Team wins: " 

I've been looking into this but can't find anything on how to do this, If someone could help out or give such a script that'd be very much appreciated. Thank you!

So i've got the adding the pole and such, Now i'm curious how can i make it that there is an add action on a object, How would i go about adding a addaction to for example a flag pole

So i've got the adding the pole and such, Now i'm curious how can i make it that there is an add action on a object, How would i go about adding a addaction to for example a flag pole

Why asking such thing before looking into BI wiki as Senshi told u? Its one of the first things described there...

My squad already has this sort of thing working with our CTF Templates, unfortunately its not something we are releasing to the public.

There is a similar system for CTF - which can be found here: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/189063-ffta3-from-flashpoint-to-arma3

Hey,

To achieve your goal, your will have to look into the following links:

addAction - To add a scroll wheel option

hint - Message if blue/red wins ect.

Finally for the smoke on player, try something like this: (hasn't been tested)

_smokeRedgear = "SmokeShellRed" createVehicle (position player);
_smokeRedgear attachto [player, [0,0,0]]; 

Wish you luck,

Chris