Don't worry, it's scaled much better now, and the right arm looks much nicer, left is still completely messed up though

20160624181540_1.jpg

tell you what, its great how you guys pay attention and take stuff on board. really nice work attitude  :D

Shouldn't the barrel be a bit longer? I don't know just my opinion.

i've been wondering about that, but then looking at pictures of the model 37 in real life, the barrel length seems to vary greatly.

as an example just in this picture

M37_x_6_1000.jpg

also kinda fallen in love with the second from bottom one

• Like 1

Ah I see. Also I haven't kinda fallen in love with the second from the end, I have surely fallen with love with it holy fuck!

Also what the fuck is that sql error?

• Like 1

i've been wondering about that, but then looking at pictures of the model 37 in real life, the barrel length seems to vary greatly.

as an example just in this picture

M37_x_6_1000.jpg

also kinda fallen in love with the second from bottom one

There's our baby at the top  :wub:

Also, our newest modeller, AdamA, has just given us these babys (bulldozer screens only, because I don't look forward to running at a grenade just for a screenshot in game)

Z2PnkAg.png

• Like 1

Hahaha, nobody wants to run after grenades right?

Hahaha, nobody wants to run after grenades right?

I dunno, shit's expensive...

well with budget cutbacks in some militaries you could see someone throw a stone and shout bang when it lands.

• Like 2

well with budget cutbacks in some militaries you could see someone throw a stone and shout bang when it lands.

Hahahaha :D

Sure that's what we have planned for our NK troops...

• Like 1

Sure that's what we have planned for our NK troops...

Nice mate :D

either T-34-76/85 or SU-85/100  :P

• Like 2

Believe it or not, this was an actual tactic during WWII and Korea, to get the enemy to take cover. If you do it enough times, they stop doing that, but if you can still serve them a surprise if you have some real grenades left. :)

I like the way this mod is shaping up. Are you planning to eventually add the H-13 helo to the vehicle lineup? Also, I can see there being some use for a pink woman's dress (actual women optional, but if you do have them, don't forget the the one with the temper and blond hair). :)

• Like 1

I like the way this mod is shaping up. Are you planning to eventually add the H-13 helo to the vehicle lineup?. :)

The Bell H-13, Sikorsky H-19 Chickasaw, Sikorsky H-5, and Piasecki HRP-1 Rescuer are all planned, but not until a good bit down the line

Believe it or not, this was an actual tactic during WWII and Korea, to get the enemy to take cover. If you do it enough times, they stop doing that, but if you can still serve them a surprise if you have some real grenades left

and dammit, now on top of implementing ace compatibility, and realistic artillery, I'm now thinking of how to make someone shout "BANG" when they throw a rock  :D

On 6/30/2016 at 12:45 AM, dragon01 said:

I like the way this mod is shaping up. Are you planning to eventually add the H-13 helo to the vehicle lineup?

On 6/30/2016 at 1:12 AM, Rabbit35 said:

The Bell H-13, Sikorsky H-19 Chickasaw, Sikorsky H-5, and Piasecki HRP-1 Rescuer are all planned, but not until a good bit down the line

There's one problem/reason for vehicles like helicopters being a long way down the line, in short, manpower, were only a small team, and we've tried getting new members but not many are interested in a Korean war theme by the looks of it.

and dammit, now on top of implementing ace compatibility, and realistic artillery, I'm now thinking of how to make someone shout "BANG" when they throw a rock  :D

They'd usually shouted "Frag out". :) Though some probably did yell "bang", just for the heck of it. :D

• Like 1

They'd usually shouted "Frag out". :) Though some probably did yell "bang", just for the heck of it. :D

No point half assing it sure

oh wait i got it! Pick me! pick me!

Its some plumbing with a hotplate wedged in it!

or a PPSH for the anal few who would see that and genuinely believe i was an idiot

oh wait i got it! Pick me! pick me!

Its some plumbing with a hotplate wedged in it!

or a PPSH for the anal few who would see that and genuinely believe i was an idiot

PPSh-41 (with the small "h" hurr durr) so u still casual AF  :ph34r: goplaycod...

But really, cool base. hate it when games don't have vents modelled but rather go for black textures with displacement  :rolleyes:

• Like 2

On 6/30/2016 at 12:00 PM, bars91 said:

PPSh-41 (with the small "h" hurr durr) so u still casual AF  :ph34r: goplaycod...

But really, cool base. hate it when games don't have vents modelled but rather go for black textures with displacement  :rolleyes:

Thank you mate, I hope to finish it soon and connect up all the little pieces.

Little progress with this complex metal coffin model. :D

qSIRC5l.png

• Like 2

just saying in the long run when this mods done and you have all the weapons for it you could do a eASTERN FRONT MOD oops caps

also in korea war did the koreans have anything of there own