Still far from finished, but look what we've got next!

screen02.pngThompson is finished, but those pics are up on moddb

• Like 1

Why do we have a gold garand :D

Why not ;)

• Like 1

Why not ;)

What he said

In all seriousness I was just testing out a few things but decided to leave it in, unfortunately for yee it's scope = 1 so can't be found in the editor or arsenal

What he said

In all seriousness I was just testing out a few things but decided to leave it in, unfortunately for yee it's scope = 1 so can't be found in the editor or arsenal

Though id prefer a gold Thompson ;)

What's in it for moi?

Also, the last of the weapons that needed a re-tex, the M1903A4 springfield!

20160621021902_1.jpg20160621021953_1.jpg20160621022003_1.jpg20160621021917_1.jpgThis one still needs some work, as there's a very obvious seam on the side there, but otherwise she's a beaut (if I do say myself)

• Like 2

Lol I want a gold thompson :D also why are you not making it available in the arsenal (the gold Garand)

Lol I want a gold thompson :D also why are you not making it available in the arsenal (the gold Garand)

It's more of an easter egg than anything else, although we do have an actal purpose for the texture

• Like 2

It's more of an easter egg than anything else, although we do have an actal purpose for the texture

And what is your purpose :D

And what is your purpose :D

Sure look, I've to keep some things a surprise  ;)

Sure look, I've to keep some things a surprise  ;)

Mate, I want this out as it is don't make me want it more, I am fucking dying to play this before I go away for the rest of summer D:

Mate, I want this out as it is don't make me want it more, I am fucking dying to play this before I go away for the rest of summer D:

Just need to squeeze in one last gun, then a couple of re-textures and then we should be all good (I'm pushing for webbing as well but I don't think anyone else is up for it)

• Like 1

Just need to squeeze in one last gun, then a couple of re-textures and then we should be all good (I'm pushing for webbing as well but I don't think anyone else is up for it)

Right I hope i'll be still here!

no one else is up for webbing? but...but...webbing  :cryy:

Itd delay the release by at least a month and a half due to the lack of artists on hand.

its okay, i'm sure i can carry all the ammo i'll need in my pockets....i mean its not like the Koreans are gonna try human wave tactics are they?  ;)

• Like 1

All making handanims has thought me is that we should probably find a dedicated animator...

20160624025546_1.jpg

• Like 1

A bit reworked texture for M1 with helmet cover and handpainted duckhunter camo... it was hell so hope it looks good enough. :D

rzCD9Ce.png

• Like 5

two things, firstly thats an amazing m1. Had to reread the post didn't believe it was hand painted (thats a compliment).

secondly its so damn good to have a forum thats working and not generating a SQL error  :lol:

• Like 1

two things, firstly thats an amazing m1. Had to reread the post didn't believe it was hand painted (thats a compliment).

secondly its so damn good to have a forum thats working and not generating a SQL error  :lol:

Thanks, sadly photo references for this camo suck so the only thing i could do was this i guess... great way how to spend few hours of life. :D

Here's proof if you still dont believe. :D And well, all that work for simple helmet isn't satisfying so if anyone has idea for usage, feel free to ask. B)

Rocqeed.jpg

Poncho's for Americans, and strung out like for Sanger positions and bivvies...wouldn't know the american words for them (someone please translate)

and as like a bodge job rain proofing on open topped vehicles

those are just a few that spring to mind.

• Like 1

All making handanims has thought me is that we should probably find a dedicated animator...

looks totally fine except for the weapon position probably fucking with the right wrist. weapon also looks really small but since i'm not a weapon nerd i can't really say, if the real thing is scaled like that.

• Like 1

looks totally fine except for the weapon position probably fucking with the right wrist. weapon also looks really small but since i'm not a weapon nerd i can't really say, if the real thing is scaled like that.

now you bring it up its sizing does look a little off...i think the main chamber is okay, its just the barrel length and mechanism size. unless i'm just seeing it wrong...hmm food for thought