Sign in to follow this  
silente13

2D to 3D

Hello guys, i try to change a thing in a mission, but that mission i created was in 2D, so when i try to open in in 3D it say me and error. So, are there any method to run a old mission 2D in Eden?

What exactly is the Error? It should convert automatically...

I'm guessing you are missing the old Mods used in the old one?

What exactly is the Error? It should convert automatically...

I'm guessing you are missing the old Mods used in the old one?

It say me: "Error loading scenario"

Go in 2D editor, place a unit and mark it as player. Go back to 3D editor and convert the mission.

thats a good problem solve :(     to bad as i use the APEX dev build there is no 2d editor anymore to change it so i need to get in the SQM file and edit an player manual   but at least solves my problem  thanks for the advice to add a player ;) 

thats a good problem solve :(     to bad as i use the APEX dev build there is no 2d editor anymore to change it so i need to get in the SQM file and edit an player manual   but at least solves my problem  thanks for the advice to add a player ;)

You should be able to hit LCtrl+O from the Editor map selection menu to get to the 2D editor though...?

I believe you could try and go to the steam > Arma 3 properties > Beta. Try move it back to another version that doesn't have APEX and you'll have access to the 2d editors

Go in 2D editor, place a unit and mark it as player. Go back to 3D editor and convert the mission

YOU SIR ARE A GENIOUS!! I have been trying to figure this out for a week now.  Thank you sooooooooooo much!