Sign in to follow this  
navydoctom

Return to base end script

I am fairly new to scripting (I don't know if this can be done with just a trigger or waypoint). 

I have a mission where the tam leaves a base - they are preboarded in a helo on the only helipad, they go complete the mission and fly back to the only helipad and land - I want that to be where the mission mission completed screen comes up after the helicopter lands. 

I've tried to use a triggers; but it has a couple problems, because we start there I can't make a small trigger (10x10) that says when bluefor is present end... and I've tied it to the Player character but it ends while while the helicopter is still in the air because the AI flies over the the helipad before landing.

Any suggestions?

Also as a side note - is there a way to may a trigger not go infinity in the Z axis?

Thank you

Tommy 

Just a suggestion for a triggers condition field when they come back from mission:

( ((taskState ur_task == "Succeeded") or (taskState ur_task == "Failed") or (taskState ur_task == "Canceled")) and (((getPosATL ur_heli) select 2) < 1) )

But what about the problem that this unit starts at the same point it returns to - so in the very begining of the mission they would be "present" if I used a trigger saying "activate if bluefor is present (or even if I say made based off of player)"