CPT Pew Pew

How do you guys feel about a No Easy Day styled Arma 3 autobiography?

Hey guys, I'm still relatively new to the community so bare with me. :) Anyway, as a college assignment, I was asked to to study Military autobiography's and write a fictional full sized book type thing. After doing some research, I decided the story of Arma 3 would be something original. I have decided that the story will be in a more modern timeline. Characters will be based on the Arma 3 campaign characters. The author would be an retired special forces operator by the name of Ben Kerry.

Some changes will be made to the base story to make it work better in the modern timeline. Weapons and vehicles would be the real life equivalents. Altis and Stratis will be called by their real world names, Lemnos and Agios Efstratios situated in the Aegean sea. Reference https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/125727-is-arma-3-authentic/

I haven't decided if I will base the story on on the Game campaign or do something entirely different, but I do know the protagonists will be a Special forces team, right now i'm torn between Force Recon, MARSOC or the Navy Seals.

But anyway the whole reason I started this topic is to get suggestions and feedback, so leave your suggestions and questions below and I'll try to get you guys an update as soon as possible.

Anyway thanks guys,

Peace!

Just make sure you won't fuck up the ending like the original did. ;)

• Like 2

Great idea. There was a thread in these forums for Arma2 fiction-some good stories came out of it.