firewill

[WIP]The Rival : F-22 Raptor Vs F-23 Grey Ghost Standalone

My favorite of all of your cockpits so far. Great work!

Question for users of Firewill aircraft:

How many other pilots out there choose to fly without Default-Arma HUD?

If this is a common choice within the community, how difficult would it be to transfer the radar visual data from the default HUD- up onto one of the aircraft MFD's?

17A70671BF71A4B664F9E0EFEE9F3A07BD2ED77C

DBC02F4093AA5045330FCD4DFE728A3A655D2C37

F-22 will be release in Aug-18.

• Like 10

On 04/08/2017 at 7:22 AM, firewill said:

Looking forward to it! Very good job Firewill

• Like 1

On 28.7.2017 at 5:13 AM, colince411 said:

how difficult would it be to transfer the radar visual data from the default HUD- up onto one of the aircraft MFD's?

Impossible at present. There is no method to extract information from the hardcoded default HUD radar, means you cant process any of it's data and use it otherwise.

2 hours ago, x3kj said:

Impossible at present. There is no method to extract information from the hardcoded default HUD radar, means you cant process any of it's data and use it otherwise.

Ive been looking for that, and there is no possible way. Unfortunately :/ Is there a way, to make a suggestion to BI about this?

You can, but i think it's hopeless atm... train has passed. I suggested it multiple times during when the system was beeing developed, no dice.

On 8/3/2017 at 11:22 PM, firewill said:

Is that release August 18th (tomorrow) or August 2018? Bad question I know, but just making sure. Really looking forward for this release, thank you for all your and your team's hard work. Thanks!

1 minute ago, da-boyz said:

Is that release August 18th or August 2018? Bad question I know, but just making sure. Really looking forward for this release, thank you for all your and your team's hard work. Thanks!

Well you will have wait and see. But please remember asking for news or updates is considered spam on these forums. As per the forum rules.

FWS has been updated for F-22 support!.. a matter of time before F-22 itself is released!

34 minutes ago, Poentis.K said:

FWS has been updated for F-22 support!.. a matter of time before F-22 itself is released!

its already released

IS the f-23 ever going to be released, because I looked back and it said it would be. 

• Like 1

I've got to say, when the project was announced, I was totally hyped. An F-23! my god yeah. But since the whole world is only "Yeah, Raptor, yeah!" I don't think we'll se the Black Widow. After all, it's Firewill's addon, and I he decides the F-23 doesn't tickle him anymore, then, well. It was nice hoping for one. I wouldn't count on it anymore though.

• Like 2