bravo17

Wrought iron bushes

There still seem to be some of those artistic wrought iron bushes lying around on the Altis landscape.

They are so well made that they look just like some of the other, normal, wooden leafless bushes, but hitting them with a vehicle will cause a large amount of damage to the vehicle and injury or death to the occupants. They can also cause the front of the vehicle to rise up dramatically and In extreme cases the vehicle can be launched into the air.

Please could you task one of the Minions from the Ministry of Architectural Sculpture with removing them from the Island and replacing them with wooden ones?

• Like 1

Hello,

can you please provide us with some coordinates and a picture of one of those bushes?

Best regards

It "bushes of the murderer" and their friends "fences of the murderer".
On speed of 20-30 km\h it is possible lose wheels, turn the car, get wound or to die.

2013-11-08_00001.jpg

• Like 1

That is indeed what the bushes look like, but not all of them that seem to look like that are made of iron.

Long ago, there was a iron rain on altis and some of the bushes where covered in liquid iron. Now they are deadly bushes :D

It would be great if some of you guys could give us some coordinates (at least pictures with an activated GPS) of those iron bushes.

The question needs to be directed to founders of missions. In the editor and official tasks of such loss from bushes and fences isn't present.
What settings in mission influence such big loss to equipment and health from bushes and fences?

It's the same problem with road signs, hit one exceeding 60km/h and someone in the car will get killed. Since I really once hit a roadsign in a regular carRL, I'm quite sure that the in game behaviour is wrong. In fact it is currently more probable to survive a crash into a concrete wall at 60 in game but not a crash into a simple road sign.

• Like 1

It would be great if some of you guys could give us some coordinates (at least pictures with an activated GPS) of those iron bushes.

I like how everyone seemed to ignore the coordinates thing.

Have you ever put one of the "knock-down" steel targets (like from a shooting range) in the editor and then tried to run over it with a tank?  Tank ain't got nothin on a 9mm...

Have you ever put one of the "knock-down" steel targets (like from a shooting range) in the editor and then tried to run over it with a tank?  Tank ain't got nothin on a 9mm...

Among other things, wood pallets are obstacles for tanks too.

• Like 1

One of the difficulties seems to be that the bushes are not consistent - one time they will damage the car, another time they will not.

This bush:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/505902374495043668/73E609C48929FC324FB09DF24BC2E8A7EA0D70BB/

Wrecked my car and damaged me yesterday:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/505902374495044382/C594163AE58576A3A131A2D153B113FC1747D75A/

But today it didn't.

Depends on settings of the server or mission

Same server, same mission so there is something else at play.

Copy the file of mission from C:\Users\NikName\AppData\Local\Arma 3\MPMissionsCache\ in C:\Program Files (x86)\Arma 3\MPMissions\. Start game - network - to create the server - you will choose this mission - start. Check as bushes work.

I started to play on servers with iron bushes. I started to play on servers where bushes don't work as iron.

I started to start mission with iron bushes on the created server (as I wrote at the beginning of this message), bushes in mission didn't work as iron.

Where and as it is adjusted I don't know.

It should be corrected. Many people receive this problem. It depends on settings where that. Break off dependence as it influences rigidity of fences and bushes. There are no coordinates of bushes and fences, all iron or not iron. Who where and as it includes on servers, in missions, the question remains. Close an influence key.

The developer of a mission and the administrator of the server don't know how to resolve an issue with damage of the equipment from bushes.
Arma3 developers don't know how bushes receive properties not peculiar to bushes.
Control of a mission has no parameter - the level of damage of cars.
The mission (video of demonstration of a problem from a mission) doesn't reproduce a problem on a host server.
The mission reproduces a problem on the dedicated server.

Who can explain emergence of a problem on the dedicated server?

Nothing to do with embedded bushes in map if they aren't objects. You can interact with objects only (disableCollisionWith).

Nothing to do with embedded bushes in map if they aren't objects. You can interact with objects only (disableCollisionWith).

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/disableCollisionWith

I am not an administrator of the server, I no understand work of scripts, I don't know as to apply it to bushes and fences, on all island.

In the editor and in a mission, the car breaks bushes and fences. Everything depends on collision speed. There is a balance of sensible representation of such collisions.

On the server the mission gets a problem with balance of damage.

On the server there is no balance, it is possible to break wheels and to receive damage to health, at a speed 10km \h.

If to make that bushes were as the ghost, it isn't absolutely good

This video has a problem that was recently solved

About what I thought. Perhaps at speed, we do not have time to see, bushes manage to damage the machine before the bush itself breaks down.