After numerous changes to memory points and config file, I still cannot get my vehicle to stay on the ground so it can be driven. If anybody can help me that would be awesome!

Here is an image >> mdYUuQt

I can also provide the p3d, config file, and model.cfg files as well.

Thanks for any help!!

I adjusted the posun wheel_x_y positions and that fixed the hanging suspension problem. It is working fine in buldozer but once it is in game it sinks into the ground just about half a tire deep.

Now I have the vehicle above ground. I rebuilt the Geometry LOD and the Geometry Phys LOD. Everything animates fine in buldozer but in the game the vehicle will not move.

THe engine is on but no movement. Anyone?? It's got to be something simple I am just overlooking...

Okay, I got the car driving. However, I made it happen by commenting out the line in the config which is simulation = "carx";...

So now I will not have physx if what I read was correct. I'm guessing that commenting out that line turns off all of the Physx settings.

Okay, I got the car driving. However, I made it happen by commenting out the line in the config which is simulation = "carx";...

So now I will not have physx if what I read was correct. I'm guessing that commenting out that line turns off all of the Physx settings.

Perhaps it is an issue with the PhysX lod, which in turn would not be used if you comment out that particular parameter.

7 hours ago, KASASBAHIA said:

I have the same problem today, does anyone know the solution?

please don't necro threads about stuff you already asked, especially that I have given you a hint what's the problem 18 hours ago in the other thread and you haven't done anything since.

On 1/30/2023 at 1:48 PM, honger said:

please don't necro threads about stuff you already asked, especially that I have given you a hint what's the problem 18 hours ago in the other thread and you haven't done anything since.

I changed the simulation to "0" with that my Gv works but the drones are crashing at 300 meters.