Sign in to follow this  
Drifter

Mikero Tools Issue: "ArmA 3 Not Working" When Packing My Terrains (Screenshot Provided)

I don't know what to say honestly. This is the very first time I encountered this issue. It literally just happened after BI released their new EDEN update, as something like this happens almost every large update. However I cannot find the fix to this issue and have been looking through the forums before I posted this and found nothing related to this issue.

Screenshot: https://gyazo.com/e60fd473c205de46b84b7b77ad58ccac

Are you using the latest paid version of pboProject?

Are you using the latest paid version of pboProject?

No he's not, version shows 1.40 but mine is 1.59, could be the reason.

From the looks of it, that seems like it is the issue... well then... any other ways to pack terrains?

From the looks of it, that seems like it is the issue... well then... any other ways to pack terrains?

BI's Addon Builder might do the trick....seeing as packing addons is its main job and all...

Well, for a start is CfgClutter in that folder?

It is, I may have found out the issue I will report back soon about it.

• Like 1

Ok, I got it to pack... but now I can't play it in-game as it is not showing up in my editor list of terrains... Any solutions?

I had this same problem, I had to downgrade/remove the Dev build of the tools. There seams to be some sort of conflict with the Dev build of Arma 3 tools and the Standard Arma 3 stablebuild.

The Dev tools only work with Arma 3 Dev build at the moment I think but have not tested.