Luke_z_Brna

Which terrain for base making/expand?

What map for bases expand/making  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What map for bases expand/making

• European terrain
    • Middle East terrain
    • Another?

Hi. I'd like to ask you where you want that i have to started making/ expanding bases. You can choose from three options and if you choose  "Another" please write which terrain you want. Best provided terrain that is already released and not in the WIP. Thanks

EDIT: If you choose one of these three options please write terrain which you want for example European terrain - Chernarus etc. or ME - Zargabad etc. i hope that its clear. Thanks

Greets DonbassCZ

Sahrani and Chernarus..since these are really nice maps but absolutely lack in details compared to A3 :).

• Like 1

The Kunduz Map would be a nice one!

Btw i really like your work,Keep it up!! :wub:

• Like 1

Yeah Kunduz would be cool too...but I think improving the CUP terrains should be the first choice. In this case do we know if there is anything similar planned for the CUP terrains, not for military bases but towns and settlements for example?

• Like 1

I would like to see you fortify a town using as many basic addons as possible. A fortified town is cool because you can do siege missions/infiltration missions.

• Like 1

@Private Evans

Hello. I agree with you these maps are really good also i have already started a Chernarus main airport but i stopped and deleted that project... So i dont say yes but i will try to start build a bases around these terrains.

Greets DonbassCZ

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@NeoArmageddon

Hi. You are so honest! :D Do you already want bases in Proving Grounds? there should be rather something like tent camp or something like this.

Greets DonbassCZ

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@schaefer

Hello. Yeah the kunduz map is very beautiful. It would be nice to have there some of my bases. Thanks

Greets DonbassCZ

@Hate

Hey. Interesting idea. I though about some village that will be under rule from OPFOR and around the village there could be some outposts and checkpoints for controling the situation. But do you prefer any terrain??

Greets DonbassCZ

With Eden Editor and CUP providing so much resources now will your requirements change for new projects or will you keep them for all your projects the same?

• Like 1

I think that yes. Also i think this is the best pack of objects for my bases. :)

Greets DonbassCZ

Hey. So today i have started projects Chernarus bases and Kunduz bases. I will start topics in this part of forum and i will add there some pics asap. :)

Greets DonbassCZ

• Like 1

@Private Evans

Hello. I agree with you these maps are really good also i have already started a Chernarus main airport but i stopped and deleted that project... So i dont say yes but i will try to start build a bases around these terrains.

Greets DonbassCZ

@NeoArmageddon

Hi. You are so honest! :D Do you already want bases in Proving Grounds? there should be rather something like tent camp or something like this.

Greets DonbassCZ

@schaefer

Hello. Yeah the kunduz map is very beautiful. It would be nice to have there some of my bases. Thanks

Greets DonbassCZ

@Hate

Hey. Interesting idea. I though about some village that will be under rule from OPFOR and around the village there could be some outposts and checkpoints for controling the situation. But do you prefer any terrain??

Greets DonbassCZ

Really any terrain, though I was thinking of Altis when I wrote that. I suppose a town with water on some of the sides would be easier to fortify.

Zelenagorsk in Chernarus would be good if it weren't so large.

• Like 1

Would you consider PLP Objectspack of any use for your Project?

Some nice stuff!

Would you consider PLP Objectspack of any use for your Project?

Some nice stuff!

I didnt use the anywhere but i can try it. also i agree with you about PLP objects very nice stuff. Thanks

Greets DonbassCZ

• Like 1

Really any terrain, though I was thinking of Altis when I wrote that. I suppose a town with water on some of the sides would be easier to fortify.

Zelenagorsk in Chernarus would be good if it weren't so large.

Okay I will take a look on that town and then though about it. Thanks

Greets DonbassCZ