Sign in to follow this  
fluffy_nosed_horse

Revive only, no respawn, cant do it in eden.

Hi Guys.

I cant find any info that says if i can have the end game revive only in my multiplayer mission. im a complete noob here, so maybe im missing something but i have just spent an hour watching spawn vids and stuff and want to just quickly use the eden editor to set it to Revive but not respawn, but i have to select respawn for the revive to work.... i see there is a tickts option and thougth about setting tickets to 0 to disable that and be left with only reivive, is there a way to do this in the editor? 

Another retarted mess i made was when i was trying to get a taskt o compelte if i had player 1 or player 2 in the chopper, i put in 

player1 in heli1 or player2 in heli1 and it didnt work.... in the end i used isengineon heli1 to activate hte trigger, but knowing why the or operator doesnt work would be helpful also.

sorry to be a plonker.

cheers.

(((vehicle player1) == heli1) or ((vehicle player2) == heli1))

(((vehicle player1) == heli1) or ((vehicle player2) == heli1))

i guess thats saying that the vehicle the player is in is equal to heli 1, and the brackets are needed to seperate the or operator :D makes sense. thanks a lot.

Anyone know how to get revive working without respawns from eden editor?

Cheers

james

The BIS revive happen when a player was killed. Which is stupid (IMHO).

In that moment is checked what respawn template is defined for this mission.

Yo need to use respawn teamplate

respawnTemplates[] = {"Revive", "MenuPosition"};

To achieve what you want. In eden editor are respawn templates too. Look for revive option in Attributes multiplayer.

• Respawn on Custom Position
  • Rulesets Revive