Over the past 7 years, Arma has been my go-to game. I have accumulated thousands of hours of gameplay, and created a great deal of mission based content. Over these 7 years I've been a part of numerous variations of these game modes. I've seen what works and what doesn't. I've edited their mission files. I've even been a senior developer for many of these communities.

In the past few weeks, I began working on my own variation, from scratch. It's focused on quality over quantity. And so far it's good. Now I could do this on my own, but I want help. I want to make this something great. So, basically...

Help Wanted:
1 Specialized Scripter
1 Person Specialized in UI 
1 Specialized Texturer 
1 Specialize Modeler 

The Mission:

Create, from the ground up, the most immersive and fun Role Playing Mod out there.

Features:

There are a several key features that make this mod unique. One being ACE 3 implementation. ACE will be a huge part of this mod, whether it's EMS actually having to do something or if it's logistic.

Another thing this allows us to get rid of it massive amounts of over-scripting. Most Life communities have massive amounts of scripts and mods for absolutely no reason, which causes performance to suffer. ACE mod comes with great functionality, including vehicle cargo, handcuffs, a medical system, vehicle keys, and much much more.

A goal for persistence is to create actual physical garages in houses or in buildings, where vehicles will be persistent, as well as boxes in homes.

Plus much more...

PS:

I lead a community and we have our own server, so hosting will not be an issue.

Anybody has any questions please feel free to shoot me a message. Thanks guys!

Haymaker

• Like 1