Sign in to follow this  
Mosshadow

Addon/Mod Resource usage

I have question for anyone who runs servers. Recently my unit has been having trouble with low FPS across all players. We thought it was due to Chenarus Winter taking too much resources or just being strange but when we moved to Australia we still continued to have very low FPS while walking around buildings. Our officers now think that the FPS issues are due to the mods we have. 

Right now we are running 

-ACE

-MCC

-Vcom Driving

-RHS Escalation

-TFA Naval Special Warfare

-CUP Terrains Full

-Boeing Soar MH-47E

-Mission Enhanced Little bird

-CBA

-FIR AWS

-F16C

-C-130 Variants pack

-TFAR

-ShacktacHud @sthud only

-Dega Parachutes

-Underseige patches

-Backpack on Chest

-Chenarus Winter A3

-Australia

-Kunduz Afghanistan

Is it possible that one of the mods we use has some sort of major efficiency issue that would be heavily dragging us down?  Because we have looked at the server during missions and with only 13 players we are having less than 10 FPS in small towns while the server is running at 5% capacity

I shouldn't think any of those mod would have a huge impact of fps. I have seen ACE and MCC have a small impact of framerate when I use them in SP, but I do not think it would be too severe.

Yeah, I don't think it's a mod issue, rather it may be a server performance/connection issue. What are your servers specs, and do you run your server with hyperthreading or -maxMem parameters?

Yeah, I don't think it's a mod issue, rather it may be a server performance/connection issue. What are your servers specs, and do you run your server with hyperthreading or -maxMem parameters?

I'm not sure because I don't have access to the server. I'm just in charge of making Missions. Our server owner thinks that the server is a relatively high end type though.  I'll ask him if maxMem and hyperthreading are on, do those increase performance significantly?

I have question for anyone who runs servers. Recently my unit has been having trouble with low FPS across all players. We thought it was due to Chenarus Winter taking too much resources or just being strange but when we moved to Australia we still continued to have very low FPS while walking around buildings. Our officers now think that the FPS issues are due to the mods we have. 

Right now we are running 

-ACE

-MCC

-Vcom Driving

-RHS Escalation

-TFA Naval Special Warfare

-CUP Terrains Full

-Boeing Soar MH-47E

-Mission Enhanced Little bird

-CBA

-FIR AWS

-F16C

-C-130 Variants pack

-TFAR

-ShacktacHud @sthud only

-Dega Parachutes

-Underseige patches

-Backpack on Chest

-Chenarus Winter A3

-Australia

-Kunduz Afghanistan

Is it possible that one of the mods we use has some sort of major efficiency issue that would be heavily dragging us down?  Because we have looked at the server during missions and with only 13 players we are having less than 10 FPS in small towns while the server is running at 5% capacity

Is the F-16C update to the last version? Firewill in the last changelog said:  "- CSR has been Temporary Removed(i'm not sure but i think CSR is suspect of lag)"

Is the F-16C update to the last version? Firewill in the last changelog said:  "- CSR has been Temporary Removed(i'm not sure but i think CSR is suspect of lag)"

Its probably not because we tell members to not update their mods unless told and we don't have anysort of automated system. We do know that the Cannon of the F16 is super laggy.