autigergrad

[ALiVE, COOP 25, SP] Brother's Keeper

20160403004131_1.jpg?width=1125&height=6

BROTHER'S KEEPER

The Sahrani Liberation Army has invaded the tiny Kingdom of Sahrani.  As a long time ally, Great Britain has dispatched 3 Commando Brigade to the region to help defend the nation from SLA aggression.

As with my previous missions, this is set up preferably as a long term, persistent COOP Campaign for up to 25 players.  It can also be enjoyed in Single Player.

It includes:

-Persistence set up using ALiVE War Room

-Custom FOBs with Virtual Arsenals, Recruitment Spawners, and Vehicle Spawners

-Headless Client Support built in.  Should automatically connect to Headless Client on dedicated server if HC is properly set up beforehand.

-Full tactical command of the battifield with Intel, Logistics, Close Air Support, etc.

-Full map Campaign with 100s of units on both sides.

-Custom made British Army faction, combining 3CB, CUP, and Burnes British Assets into one fully functioning faction.

-My Custom VCOM AI Opfor Mod and VCOM AI built directly into the mission with no need for a separate addon.
-A dynamic Air Combat module with British and SLA forces fighting for control of the Sahrani skies.

**FULL MODLIST AND PBO FOR DEDICATED SERVERS LOCATED IN STEAM MISSION PAGE DESCRIPTION**

• Like 3

This looks awesome, wow just wow and of course, thanks :)

Ha! This is fantastic, as always AuTigerGrad.

Pro tip: Bring a javelin with you and/or be ready to call in CAS. I took my typical insurgency gear with me and was like....

*walks back out of the room slowly*

Beautiful map and well put together man. And congrats on hitting the front page on the Workshop page. :)

TFAR is also required for this mission.

EDIT: one additionnal problem: when I start a game in multi (hosted), I don't see any playable slot.

TFAR is also required for this mission.

EDIT: one additionnal problem: when I start a game in multi (hosted), I don't see any playable slot.

This is an caused by an issue in your mods. Ensure you have all of the required mods, correct versions, and modline order. 

• Like 1

This is an caused by an issue in your mods. Ensure you have all of the required mods, correct versions, and modline order. 

In fact, the mission requires some sup_something addon. I removed that from the sqm and it's working like a charm except it's probably related to spawning vehicule/hiring AI since I don't have these options :) 

In fact, the mission requires some sup_something addon. I removed that from the sqm and it's working like a charm except it's probably related to spawning vehicule/hiring AI since I don't have these options :)

You are missing the SpyderAddons mod either on the server or client

With the outstanding CUP update today, this mission has been updated as well, adding British Ridgebacks, Mastiffs, Warriors, and Bulldog APCs to the fight on Sahrani.  Vehicle Spawners have also been updated with these goodies.  Enjoy!

Big update today:

More British Vehicles added to the mix with the Foxhound, Husky, and MAN Trucks for logistics and support.

I also included my custom faction config that now combines all British assets into one unique faction.  This is a HUGE help in regards to utilizing the ALiVE commander tablet and being able to call in reinforcements as well as utilizing existing British forces on the battlefield.

As always, I hope you enjoy my campaign.

• Like 2

Hey AuTigerGrad, there's a 404 not found on the ORBAT link.

Also, for the lede image, something on the fourms is breaking the traditional "image" option in the posting options. What works is when you post an image to imgur, hover over the right hand side of the photo. On the dropdown, click on "get share links." Then copy the link for the "BBCode (Forums)" option and post it exactly as it is directly into the post and the image will appear.

Hello, do I need LAN to play this SP?

You need to select it from the MP menu, yes.  

You can play it in MP as much as you want.  To save your progress, you'll need to use a dedicated server for persistence.  Easiest way to do that is to use TADST to create a temporary dedi on your own computer whenever you play.

UPDATE: 9/22/2017
-Added my custom VCOM AI Opfor SLA with dynamic static weapon placement
-Added ALiVE Air Combat Component: Dynamic Air War between British and SLA aircraft and helos will be ongoing during campaign. SLA aircraft WILL attack you and other ground targets as well.
-Performance Enhancements

This is a completely overhauled campaign.  If you haven't played it in a while, I HIGHLY recommend giving it another go.

• Like 3