Delta Hawk

GLORY, another World War II mod

Glory%20logo_1_small.jpg

GLORY is a World War II modification for ArmA3. GLORY, unlike the six or seven other World War II mods for ArmA3, will focus on the many allied nations who set aside their geographical and social differences and combined their tireless efforts and strengths together to defeat one of the greatest threats to mankind.

The first project I am working on is the M3 Halftrack. I will make about six or seven different versions of this halftrack, each just slightly different from each other like paint colors, armor values and class names, because the biggest thing everyone who loves World War II mods is looking forward to is six to seven versions of basically the same thing. These halftracks also will not be compatible with each other. I'm also going to release each halftrack in their own addon, with their own downloader, steam workshop page .etc.

Even though I'm the only one making this mod this mod will include United States of America, United Kingdom, Japan, Germany and some country in eastern Europe I can't pronounce the name to because I'm a stupid American.

Halftrack1.jpg

Happy April Fools Day! :D

First off I apologize if I offended anyone.  :P   I couldn't resist this opportunity to make a light hearted joke at the current situation.  I completely understand why the situation is the way it is but I wanted to do something fun with my Halftrack

I am actually making a M3 Halftrack because I've always wanted to make one and I plan on donating it for free to any of the World War II mods who wants it.  If they even want it after this post. :P  

• Like 22

Good one...and you  are right about what you said,,,,

Timezones got the better of me (forgot it was aprils fools for some still :D) I would like to see some collaboration with the other teams myself, but there seems to be a lot of obstacles in the way 

Rather poignant, Delta Hawk. Doubly so when a few of these mods manage to release (When It's Done), and the community collectively gets to play "Try to find a server with your exact preferred combination of WWII mods."

Wouldn't it be awesome if one or three of the independent WWII mod-makers joined forces to do an RHS or BWmod-sized content pack? Is this thing on? Hello?

• Like 1

Wouldn't it be awesome if one or three of the independent WWII mod-makers joined forces to do an RHS or BWmod-sized content pack? Is this thing on? Hello?

Or they may want to do whatever they want, hello ?

• Like 1

I'm sure the other World War II mods are as equally frustrated with people saying they should work together as everyone is wanting one World War II mod.  However, I rather this not be the place to discuss it.  The intention of this thread besides making an April fool's joke is to discuss my M3 Halftrack.

I do plan on making several versions.  I would like to make variants include M3 and M3A1 Halftracks with canvas tops, with and without winches, ambulances, anti-air quad .50s, 75mm artillery, and gun trucks with one .50 and three .30 machine guns.  I'm not a weapon addon maker, so I'll leave adding weapons to any mod group who wants to use it.  I also might make snow variants.

• Like 2

You got me because for me the posting time shows 02 April 2016 - 01:28 :D

Never make jokes in an international forum. worst idea ever. but u made a halftrack, right?

Never make jokes in an international forum. worst idea ever. but u made a halftrack, right?

I'm not sure if you read the spoiler.

• Like 1

I'm not sure if you read the spoiler.

ooh got that.

i would appreciate it if you would upload it also as a single vehicle on Steam Workshop. Or maybe tell us where it will appear... acutally i dont have a survey of all these WW2 mods...