orcmaster

(SP) 1990s SOF missions (WIP)

I am in the process of developing several missions in the 80s/90s time period. I am looking for bugs/ feedback for my first mission.

Direct Action (SP)

Seals raid a seaside village.  This is intended as a showcase of beppe_goodoldrebel's Black Ops Weapons 80s 90s. If anybody has any problems or suggestions, please let me know.  

Mods required:TAC vests, CUP vehicles, CUP units, CUP weapons, CUP terrains, ACE, USM mod, 80s 90s blackops weapons.

YtczH1p.jpg

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=657399923

Direct Action (@)

• Like 3

Here is the second mission in the series, Operation Blunt Spear.  Night, stealth, singleplayer oriented mission. You are a SEAL tasked with destroying the enemy's anti aircraft capabilities. Up to 2hr playtime. USM mod, RHS, CUP terrains, ACE, 80s 90s black ops mod, CUP weapons,CUP vehicles ALiVE.

bIucX0a.jpg

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=629026195

Here is a mission based on Clear and Present Danger. 

You are a Green Beret taking part in Operation Reciprocity, an illegal war against the Cali Cartel. Your unit, callsign KNIFE, will conduct paramilitary operations deep in Columbia. Mods required: N'ziwasogo, CUP Terrain pack (core), CUP vehicles, CUP weapons, Black Ops 80s 90s weapons, US military mod 80s 90s, ACE. 

PART 1
WV3s0MH.jpg

• Like 3

If people want a part 3 let me know.  Not a whole lot of scenarios possible aside from an airstrike on the cartel meeting and the whole team getting wiped out.

I want the third part! And hey, the forth part could be John Clark and Jack Ryan rescuing Ding Chaves and his CO on that coffee warehouse, plenty of CQC =)

As suggestion for what´s next... SOF deployed on first and second Yugoslavian Wars?

Cheers

• Like 2

I want the third part! And hey, the forth part could be John Clark and Jack Ryan rescuing Ding Chaves and his CO on that coffee warehouse, plenty of CQC =)

As suggestion for what´s next... SOF deployed on first and second Yugoslavian Wars?

Cheers

My next set of missions could be some sort of Delta PSD in Bosnia during the late 90s.  Gotta think up some scenarios first though.  Thanks for all the feedback by the way.

• Like 3

Please...please...please...make this into a 6-8 player CooP and release as a pack...so many lives will be impacted in such a positive way! Throw in ACRE for good measure, I believe they have an AN/PRC-77. 

Also if you ever need ideas, let me know. Some missions in Africa would be great! Keep it up bro! 

• Like 1

Please...please...please...make this into a 6-8 player CooP and release as a pack...so many lives will be impacted in such a positive way! Throw in ACRE for good measure, I believe they have an AN/PRC-77. 

Also if you ever need ideas, let me know. Some missions in Africa would be great! Keep it up bro! 

Thanks, hopefully I can work on making these CooP.  I cant guarantee it with some as it could conflict with scripting.

There was a night mission on OFP where you had to detect 3 Shilkas and laser them to aid A10's to do some BBBBRRRRR . It would be awesome to see it in Arma 3 :-)

And even the part 2 when you have to destry them...

There was a night mission on OFP where you had to detect 3 Shilkas and laser them to aid A10's to do some BBBBRRRRR . It would be awesome to see it in Arma 3 :-)

And even the part 2 when you have to destry them...

Looks cool, unfortunately my schedule has been very busy so I haven't had the chance to make missions.  Hopefully this weekend I could cook something up :)   

Direct Action has been updated with latest Black Ops Weapons.  Had to remove arsenal and the extraction because 1.58 appears to have broken them.

Finally another mission. Delta conducting Personal Sercurity Detail for a NATO officer in Bosnia.        Mods required: CUP Weapons, CUP Terrains, CUP Vehicles, CUP Units, US Military 80s 90s, BlackOps weapons 80 90,  TYRK,  RHS USAF, ACE

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=676877417

Sure about dependencies? I have all those mods and updated but Arma crash while trying load the scenario... 

Do you use also Alive?

Sure about dependencies? I have all those mods and updated but Arma crash while trying load the scenario... 

Do you use also Alive?

No ALIVE, I´ve played this mission without ALIVE on, and if on doubt on dependancies, open the mission .PBO and see mission.sqm on addOns [] = and addOnsAuto[]= section

cheers

Sooo.... Is Bosnia happening? If you want any consultation on uniforms, alliances, names, weapons, etc. feel free to ask. Having spent majority of the war serving with ARBiH I'd gladly help in any way possible.

Sooo.... Is Bosnia happening? If you want any consultation on uniforms, alliances, names, weapons, etc. feel free to ask. Having spent majority of the war serving with ARBiH I'd gladly help in any way possible.

Maybe some more missions, but my knowledge of SOF role in the conflict is limited.  However if you have any info/references or simply scenario ideas it would be greatly appreciated. 

No ALIVE, I´ve played this mission without ALIVE on, and if on doubt on dependancies, open the mission .PBO and see mission.sqm on addOns [] = and addOnsAuto[]= section

cheers

And just to confirm, did a CTD occur or was the mission playable

Maybe some more missions, but my knowledge of SOF role in the conflict is limited.  However if you have any info/references or simply scenario ideas it would be greatly appreciated. 

As far as NATO SOF missions in Bosnia there's only one instance I know.

That would be a team of about 8-10 SAS troops around Srebrenica before it fell sometime in October '94. Their main mission as far as I know was to provide recon and intel on both VRS and ARBiH forces in the pocket and the occasional FAC role.

There was however lots of Saudi/UAE SF troops in my AO. There was everything from recon, to capturing vehicles behind the front, POW rescue or something as simple as staying behind enemy lines for a few weeks and harass their supply network. I can provide more info if you're interested.

Regards,

Danny.

Tomorrow I will hopefully release a gulf war mission on Diyala, 75% done.

• Like 2

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=690034588

Force Recon Marines trapped in a building during the Gulf War. Loosely inspired by true events during the Battle of Khafji.

READ BRIEFING

Requires:CUP units, CUP weapons, CUP vehicles ,Diyala ,Black Ops weapons 80s 90s, US Military Mod 80s 90s, ACE

The artillery is finicky in this mission, so there is unlimited ammo for it.  If your target isn't destroyed the first time, try again. 

• Like 2