This addon is now part of a larger mod. See my signature.

• Like 6

There might be another Fiat G.91 around, I am not 100% sure.

If so, this is not meant as competition. I just like porting Helijah's planes and this is another nice non modern plane.

• Like 1

I don't even know which one that is. I just look up Helijah's planes now and then and suddenly I might find myself in the middle of porting one of them.

There is no real plan in what I do here : )

That aside it could happen.

• Like 1

Hey sabre,

Nice job with this :D !

However, (sorry if already asked) but what about the F-7 Crusader? Love the Fiat G-91. Vintage classic! Nice!!!

Nice job for this. :D  :D

You can also bring the C-119 or MB 339 still nice work :rolleyes: 

Ty. Not sure about the box car, it would be a lot of work. The smaller planes look better in arma.

Someone else expressed interest in porting the MB 339, forgot who. Maybe we will see it here sometime,  who knows : )

I'd rather see comments about the fiat here though ; )

Ty. Not sure about the box car, it would be a lot of work. The smaller planes look better in arma.

Someone else expressed interest in porting the MB 339, forgot who. Maybe we will see it here sometime,  who knows : )

I forgot who too mate ahah

another nice work as always Sabre, I have two question:

Is it the normal G-91 or the G-91Y (with 2 engines)?

what kind of texture are you going to make? 

Heh sorry, was that you with the MB : )?

I didn't realize there were so very different versions. Just had a look, it has one engine only . )

Myself I have no plans to make more engines or textures yet but as usual you can find the texture template in the Flight Gear download.

I'd be happy to add some new textures to the plane. Same is true for any of my plane ports.

So - happy texturing : )

Pic of all the currently included liveries:

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

New mod v0.2 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey [Dust]Sabre , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Nice but I can't see where I am shooting at because of the crosshair location. Adjust the view plz  :huh:

If you ask Armscore mod ,they may like to get some help :) .

The Fiat might use some better sound,like the sound from Zeus gun-run in the Buzzard.From a distance,far away.

I would like to see a working ejector-seat in it. May wanna add some way for it to take a beating,and still continue to fly.

Make an engine with a Lot of smoke-these where 60/70-ties planes-they had a lot of it coming out the rear.  :huh:  :wacko:

If you a making stuff ported,there are a tone of stuff for Flight sim FSX. If you could get permission from the Author,they will be a lot less work to port.All kinds of models.

Sorry for my little rant.You are making a great job,wonderful - hope you will do a Coast Guard helo-Dauphin.Panther version is used by the Italian Navy/Army.Already made as a port for Arma 2.

Don`t meant to troll you-you are doing a fantastic job for Arma 3.Thank you! :D

1C8BF51CAB929404A6E78C842E4A497DB6DDDCEF

Gunsight is in the works, I have a N-9 reflex model from Helijah and currently trying to fit it in this, the F9F and the Trojan.

Adjusting the sight is even less fun than doing gear animations or animating instruments : /

I am happy with having Helijah's permission and his vast collection of planes, not seeking any other source : )

Funny, actually tried to put a dauphin in my uav mod as rc helicopter. No success though, i can not make helos fly yet.

• Like 2

v 0.7 available on steam

added reflext sight, adjusted crosshair

Is there anytopic to suggest planes for you to make? If not, I suggest you to make "F-5E Tiger II" with IRIAF skin and others.

i have no plans for that,

there is a F-5 in the brazilian armed forces addon though, if I am not mistaken

i have no plans for that,

That's why it's called a "suggestion"  :P

there is a F-5 in the brazilian armed forces addon though, if I am not mistaken

Nope. That's mod is long time dead and it's file host is history. So it has the potential to give it a go ;)