Sign in to follow this  
Tethlah

Trying to log actions taken by admins.

I'm running a server for a community, and for the most part all administrative functions on the server can be done through a panel I wrote on the website.  However, there are certain things that an approved admin can do in game.  Due to the politics of the community, everyone who is a SR Admin and up has the ability to log in as admin while in game if needed.  However, I want to make sure people are not abusing this.  Is there any way to log any actions taken by someone who logs in as admin while on the server?  So if someone decides they are going to give a buddy some extra cash using either debug console or some third party admin tool it'll log it, or if they spawn in a vehicle or some other item, etc?

can copy the text in the debug console to servers RPT when the execute button is clicked.

also would need ctrlText, findDisplay and a couple other commands for the project.

would take a bit of effort to properly hook the display and add an onload or onbuttonclick event handler to the debug console.

I just went with disabling debug console and creating something similar.

vehicle spawning can be logged through battleye